The Counselor

Started by Pozer, January 18, 2012, 09:09:27 PM

MacGuffin

'Counselor' suspends production after Scott death
Ridley Scott directing vehicle shutting down production for the week
By Variety

Scott Free drama "The Counselor" will shut down production for the rest of the week due to the death of Tony Scott.

Brother Ridley Scott is directing the project, which stars Brad Pitt and Michael Fassbender. Shooting got under way this summer in London with a script by Cormac McCarthy about a lawyer who attempts to get into the drug business. Additional cast includes Cameron Diaz, Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz and Rosie Perez.

Scott jumped off a bridge midday Sunday to his death; ABC News later reported that he had inoperable brain cancer.

Twentieth Century Fox will distribute "The Counselor" with Ridley Scott, Steve Schwartz, Nick Wechsler and Paula Mae Schwartz producing for Scott Free and Chockstone Pictures.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

HeywoodRFloyd

Looks good.. but so did Prometheus

Lottery

If this is bad in any respect, to the slightest degree, I'll blame Ridley Scott.

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

HeywoodRFloyd

Quote from: MacGuffin on August 07, 2013, 01:55:19 PM
New Trailer

Does the image look terribly flat and digital or is it just me?

Pubrick

Quote from: HeywoodRFloyd on August 08, 2013, 08:20:51 AM
Does the image look terribly flat and digital or is it just me?

yes it looks like shit.
under the paving stones.

Kellen

It's hard to get super excited for this because Ridley Scott has been so disappointing as of late.

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

Weak2ndAct

Did anyone see this? No joke, this was probably my favorite film of 2013.