So I was watching the lakers game today......

Started by Stefen, February 27, 2004, 01:26:02 AM

Stefen

And they were filming the Travolta movie "Be cool" during the game. Through the whole game you could see the camera in the backgroud filming a scene with Travolta and what looked like Uma Thurman walking up to some dude and hugging him. They filmed it trough the whole game. Pretty intersting, thought I would share.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

Quote from: MacGuffin*coughIwastherecough*

Travolta? I always had my suspicions. I knew it!
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Duck Sauce

Yeah i saw that. She kept hugging the guy over and over. Uma looked good

modage

Quote from: MacGuffin*coughIwastherecough*
did you bumrush uma and get her and john to sign your pulp fiction dvd?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

Quote from: themodernage02did you bumrush uma and get her and john to sign your pulp fiction dvd?

And get kicked off? No way. I need the money. I saw it happen on Bruce Almighty.

Anna Nicole Smith, Danny Devito, The Rock and Steven Tyler were all there. After the game they shot a scene with Chili Palmer meeting coach Phil Jackson.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks