Ashton Kutcher working with Crowe? say it aint so!

Started by ProgWRX, July 04, 2003, 01:30:51 PM

Mia Wallace

Well that certainly is good news.. going from one overexposed teenyboppin actor to another :roll:

Somebody really needs to smack some sense into Crowe. I use to love him to bits but haven't been the least bit impressed with his casting decisions for this film.
I have to go powder my nose

ProgWRX

sure orlando has tons of teenybopper fans...but at least i can envision him as a good lead...

kutcher is just... barf.
-Carlos

ElPandaRoyal

I think Orlando Bloom will pull it off. Sure, among the names mentioned to this part, I'd rather see Jake Gyllenhall or something, but I really believe Mr. Legolas will rock.
Si

Ghostboy

I think Orlando and Ashton could both do a fine job in a Crowe movie. I don't think either one is particularly spectacular, but both are capable of solid work, given a good script/director.

depooter

I think Bloom is a fine actor and will do a great job. Both lead roles are so well written that it will only improve these actors resume...

ProgWRX

dammit, i wish i could read that script, but at the same time, i want to keep myself spoiler free  :oops:  :cry:
-Carlos

Bethie

Quote from: ProgWRXdammit, i wish i could read that script, but at the same time, i want to keep myself spoiler free  :oops:  :cry:

The script is out there? Let me at it!

About the topic: I hate Ashton Kutcher with a passion. I was so relived when I heard he was out of the project. Sure, I'd be nice to see Jake Gyllenhall or Tobey Maguire...but I am content with Orlando Bloom. Bloom is not even a definite though.
who likes movies anyway