"Pavement Cracks" by Annie Lennox
"Don't Let It Bring You Down" by Annie Lennox
"Watermelon in the Eastern Hay" by Frank Zappa
"You're too kind."
-Richard Roeper

"You're too cruel."
-Roger Ebert

Lucinda Bryte

Quote from: phil marloweeverything by pink describes my life cos i've got so many teenage problems and i cry everyday and my mommy told me not to go to this party and daddy drinks and my brother is teasing me and i'm so unhappy and i can't afford a ps2 and i'm not popular in school cos  i have the wrong clothes and i have bad hair and i'm so unhappy cos i'm bad at math and people are pushing me and i don't know what i want and i'm so unhappy cos the sad sad movie which is my life is just so bad and i'm having too much hjomework and pink is just so really good and i really want a ps2 and i'm so unhapppymy dick is really small.

Ahahahahaha....

Vile5

Quote from: Lucinda BryteThe whole album "The Wall" by Pink Floyd used to describe me.

The whole thing about building a wall so people can't get in... and how negative memories/people in my life were just 'bricks in the wall'... it was so weird.

There are so many meanings to that album, but I just identified with the whole isolation of Pink.

I'm not too much like that anymore. I just feel like I'm sort of drifting. My life is pretty mundane as of late.

I liked my wall phase though. I had stronger emotions back then. Now I just feel sort of blah.

i get you perfectly

Quote from: GhostboySo many times the song I'm listening to at a certain point is just the most perfect song for those two minutes. It fills you up like air in your lungs, and nothing could be better.

that's what i'm talking about
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Lucinda BryteThe whole album "The Wall" by Pink Floyd used to describe me.

The whole thing about building a wall so people can't get in... and how negative memories/people in my life were just 'bricks in the wall'... it was so weird.

There are so many meanings to that album, but I just identified with the whole isolation of Pink.

coolllllllllll 8)

Vile5

Quote from: filmcritic..."Pavement Cracks" by Annie Lennox
"Don't Let It Bring You Down" by Annie Lennox...
I love Annie Lennox "Why" is my favorite, everything is perfect in that song, her voice, the music, lyrics...everything, i use to listen it when i make a big mistake
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí