Paul and his Relationships

Started by Finn, January 29, 2004, 03:43:42 PM

Finn

I thought this might awake this forum for a while. I heard he stopped dating Fionna Apple, so I guess he's single. Is he interested in anybody else or what?
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

SoNowThen

I heard hookers go good with coke. He should just start getting lots of hookers.

* Paul, if you're reading this, I'm kidding. Find yourself a nice, SEXY woman, and settle down. Or at least call up Heather Graham again, and see if you can't get a little something going on...*
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

kotte

Quote from: Sydney (Dr. Strangelove)I thought this might awake this forum for a while. I heard he stopped dating Fionna Apple, so I guess he's single. Is he interested in anybody else or what?

I guess you're on top of things concerning J-Lo and Ben right?

"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

Jeremy Blackman

He saw some Edvard Munch at an art gallery and realized that women steal men's creative power, using them for procreation only to discard them like decaying meat.

SoNowThen

Just like the black widow who eats her mate after he is tired from post-ejaculation.

*shakes fist at women* damn you, she-demons!!!
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

©brad

we really should lock this entire forum until his next movie comes out.

kotte

Quote from: ©bradwe really should lock this entire forum until his next movie comes out.

I was against it before but this thread made me re-think.

Do it. Lock it.

cine

The forum is just being flooded with mindless PTA small-talk. Unless it could be all directed to one thread to avoid new ones being created about nothing, lock it. Please.

modage

maybe we should just re-name the PTA Forum "Idle Chatter".
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

cine

That would be an insult to the Idle Chatter that we already have.

molly

i thought that poster threads did the container role for a while, but i guess not for long. It's true what people say, men are worse gossipers than women. :yabbse-rolleyes:

kotte

Quote from: mollyIt's true what people say, men are worse gossipers than women. :yabbse-rolleyes:

But we're not. Sydney's a girl.

molly

next you're gonna say you're a girl

sickfins

oh good gravy.  we explained this one before too, actually said the name a few times and provided a link to her website.  the cat is already out of the bag.  i will spell it out again

e m i l y   h a r r i s o n

consider this your only freebee