PTA Charlie Rose interviews

Started by tpfkabi, July 31, 2004, 12:58:12 AM

tpfkabi

you can watch the videos of all the Charlie Rose interviews on his website.

i think there have only been 3 actual PT interviews - 2 being reruns of the Boogie one.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

The Red Vine

Quote from: bigideas on September 30, 2007, 02:17:39 PM

i think there have only been 3 actual PT interviews - 2 being reruns of the Boogie one.

4 interviews. 2 Boogie Nights reruns, Magnolia, and Punch Drunk Love with Adam Sandler.
"No, really. Just do it. You have some kind of weird reasons that are okay.">

ElPandaRoyal

I never thought I could say this, but the quality in YouTube is actually better than the Rose site. And the interviews are all in YouTube.

it's funny, because even though Charlie Rose is an awkward host (not really in a bad way), interviews with filmmakers on his show are always great.
Si

tpfkabi

Quote from: The Red Vine on September 30, 2007, 03:48:37 PM
Quote from: bigideas on September 30, 2007, 02:17:39 PM

4 interviews. 2 Boogie Nights reruns, Magnolia, and Punch Drunk Love with Adam Sandler.

there are 3 different interviews - (they list 5 on Rose's site) - 2 are reruns of Boogie
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

modage

this has prob been posted elsewhere but i hadn't watched it yet so it's going here...

SPOILERS PROBABLY
http://bigscreenlittlescreen.net/2007/12/25/pt-anderson-daniel-day-lewis-charlie-rose/
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

SiliasRuby

Yes!!!!!! Thank you MOD! I've been waiting for this for a while! I love you! hehe. So happy!
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection