One week free at DL.com

Started by edison, September 08, 2003, 11:31:39 PM

edison

Quote from: Pastor Parsley
Quote from: EEz28https://secure.davidlynch.com/specialmembers/membership.html

thanks EEz28!

you and everyone else who got to signed up are so very welcome.

Jeremy Blackman

Does anyone know how to download from dl.com?

Jeremy Blackman

"Rabbits" is the best thing I've seen so far. Incredible stuff.

bonanzataz

well, jeremy, i shouldn't tell you this, but everybody has a temporary internet folder where all their files are saved, albeit, temporarily. this is so your computer doesn't have to redownload files, thus pages load quicker.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: bonanzatazwell, jeremy, i shouldn't tell you this, but everybody has a temporary internet folder where all their files are saved, albeit, temporarily. this is so your computer doesn't have to redownload files, thus pages load quicker.

Yeah, but Safari saves everything as cache files. Is there another way?

72teeth

Did this stop, or is it just me that it's not working for? I'll hit submit and i get a "Page cannot be Display" page. What the Fuck!
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: 72teethDid this stop, or is it just me that it's not working for? I'll hit submit and i get a "Page cannot be Display" page. What the Fuck!

i think you are two years to late

72teeth

Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza