Man i hate Limp Bizkit

Started by Banky, September 16, 2003, 09:40:56 PM

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoobJimmies Chicken Shack once played a song live that dissed on Limp Bizkit which was humorous.  It was like

"Man!  Why you gotta mess with me?  You think you're a big shot!? Man! I'm gonna give you a fat lip!  Cuz you be talkin about me, and I'm sick, I'm sick of it...listen to me when I'm talking to you!"

I share te animosity to the Biskit fellows, they do have a few songs I enjoy from their early career, I must admit.  

Those include:

Pollution
Counterfeit
Cambodia

The Aquabats -  I fell asleep in my arm.

Quotesatriani.?
vai?
malmstein?
clapton?/
greenwood?
anastacio?
edge?
b.b king?
lang?
sheperd?
keanu reeves?
buckethead?
that guy downtown who i drop a dollar in his cup?
eric johnson?
ashcroft?
frusciante?

great players, all of them.   the guys from the G3 were my idols back when i was 15.
context, context, context.

phil marlowe

yeah, keanu reeves is certainly one of the greates guitarists of all time

i would also like to note that malmsteen satriani and vai drinks semen, but if you dig that kinda stuff, well then whatever

mogwai

yngwe malmsteen will be forever trapped in the 80's.

yeah, malmsteen is not that great.  i went to see him live almost two years ago  and he sure knows how to play fast... but,  his songs sound very repetitive and his music in general lacks heart.

ps.  who says   the g3 fellas drink semen?

phil marlowe

yo chuck, ya foo...i did.

i think the abuse really started to loose control when yngwie made it to the guiness book of records

and when you make it to the records you start to behave a little funny, like yngwie when he had his 'light projecters in a mighty wall of empty marshall stack cabinets' freny phase.

freakerdude

Quote from: mogwai alonzo harrisyngwe malmsteen will be forever trapped in the 80's.
and so will be Satriani, Vai, and Eric Johnson. I had a chance to go and see G3 for free several months ago, and turned it down. They were cool when I was....uh......a lot younger.

BTW, Limp Durstkit will forever be trapped with just Insignificant Other.......kind of ironic, isn't it?
MC Pee Pants

Quote from: freakerdude
and so will be Satriani, Vai, and Eric Johnson. I had a chance to go and see G3 for free several months ago, and turned it down. They were cool when I was....uh......a lot younger.

BTW, Limp Durstkit will forever be trapped with just Insignificant Other.......kind of ironic, isn't it?

actually, it's called Significant Other , hehe .  Yes, i'm glad i didn't spend my money on the G3... although listening to Satriani's "The Extremist" still gets me in a Badass mood.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: chuckhimselfo

I also adore this song and the band.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoob
Quote from: chuckhimselfo

I also adore this song and the band.

they should win the award for the most fun /funny band ever. have you seen them live?  i'm sure their show is something biblical.

Sigur Rós

Limp Bizkit's new song is on the internet.Wes Borland is back in the band. The main guitar-riff is pretty catchy but nothing speciel. Fat Fred is fucking it all up (as always) by trying to sound like Zack De La Rocha...and what's up with the christian rap at the end? Basically Limp Bizkit is back to their shitty old self.