Favourite Boogie Nights-scenes?

Started by Spike, September 10, 2003, 02:52:53 PM

Spike

I don't know if this was being asked here before, because the PTA-forum is so godamn huge and the "Search" doesn't work really good.

So, what are your favourite scenes from "Boogie Nights"?

"Boogie Nights" includes my all-time-favourite-scene: The infamous drug deal at Rahad Jacksons house. In this scene there's everything perfect, really fucking everything! The acting, the directing, the cinematography, the story, the dialogues, the atmosphere - everythings just so perfect!
Especially Alfred Molina is a real highlight!

Then I liked the scenes with the "Clementine's Loop". Unbelievable how a so simple score like the Loop can make such an intense and dark feeling inside you.
"We're gonna celebrate St. Suck-My-Big-Fat-Fucking-Sausage'a!!!"

prophet

my fav scences would have to be the parties, but my all time fav is the shoot out.
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

BrainSushi

The Miss Donut shootout is so fucking awexome... probably one of my favorite scenes in movie history, but I'm also going to say...

The "epilogue" where God Only Knows is playing and all the characters' stories are wrapping up. "Come inside us." That's awexome.

The deleted scene with Guzman before he's going to star in his first movie... GOLD!!!! FUCKING GOLD!!!!!

Duck Sauce

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: SpikeI don't know if this was being asked here before, .

every week

Fishbulb

My favorite scene of Boogie Nights is a scene that's not even in the movie. It's in the deleted scenes on the DVD. It's the 2nd awards show scene with all the reaction shots of everyone in the audience and the cool Jon Brion music. Seriously, I could watch that scene all day. It's great.

prophet

speaking of deleted scenes its when Dirk, Todd and Chest are doing coak, then Chest yell "CHECK THE PEEP HOLE"
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...