Just got my last pre-christmas ones....

-The Ben Stiller Show
-Once Upon a Time in the West
-My Bodyguard
-Crumb
-Stroszek

cine

penfold0101

some crimbo presents for the family mixed in.

"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.

Dr. Duke

I've been brushing up on my Criterion Collection. Just got:

Knife in the Water

Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas

Schizopolis

Naked Lunch

They're all really great discs
I want you to hold it between your knees.

Gamblour.

I think you guys are a bad influence on me...I just fucking hit the bottom of my checking account. After this purchase, I'm down to $4.21 to my name:

Except my Usual Suspects SE didn't look like this...anyone know why? (Edit2: nvm Thanks modage)
WWPTAD?

modage

Quote from: Gamblor du JourExcept my Usual Suspects SE didn't look like this...anyone know why?

yeah the orange-ish tint was a translucent insert they stopped putting in after a while.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I just purchased a Ben Folds Five live DVD...   :yabbse-thumbup:  :yabbse-thumbup: :yabbse-thumbup:
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

NEON MERCURY

Sneakers is cool....

and it has River...

Today's Casting Tip:....by NEON MERCURY

for all you  filmakers out there....i don't know her name off hand but the lady that plays redfords's love interest..(EDITMary McDonnel) is incredibly talented and underused.....

Banky

i hit up Blockbuster buy two get one free

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Banky, you just wasted your money.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Find Your Magali

Just preordered a nice trifecta of DVDs to be delivered the first week of January:

Gamblour.

My god, I can't wait till those come out. Especially Ikiru and M. Hulot's Holiday, haven't seen it yet.
WWPTAD?

Banky

Quote from: aClockworkWalrusBanky, you just wasted your money.

fuck you asshole

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: Find Your MagaliJust preordered a nice trifecta of DVDs to be delivered the first week of January:

1. Mon Oncle
2. Mr. Hulot's Holiday

YES!  I want these too!!! I'm getting them as soon as they come out.  :)

©brad

Quote from: aClockworkWalrusBanky, you just wasted your money.

i second this. yikes.