im going to see psh in rochester

Started by md, January 17, 2004, 12:31:35 PM

md

I plan on seeing him at the dryden.  Any particular questoins you think I should ask him about life, pta and anythign in between?
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

Gamblour.

Quote from: mdI plan on seeing him at the dryden.  Any particular questoins you think I should ask him about life, pta and anythign in between?

Ask him to visit Georgia State University. I'm almost half-way serious.

And then ask him about PTA's next, his next, and (here's a good question) ask him how to find ambition and how to overcome apathy.
WWPTAD?

Please don't ask him any of those questions.
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

Duck Sauce

Quote from: 82Please don't ask him any of those questions.

I second that

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

is the guy who asked him  to say  "i'm a fuckin idiot" ten times here??
context, context, context.

Finn

How did it feel to have your own star-vehicle in Love Liza instead of a supporting role?
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

NEON MERCURY

ask him if that was his own hair in hard eight or if pta bought him a wig.....

Alethia

ask him to sign an autograph to xixax

kotte

Quote from: ewardask him to sign an autograph to xixax

That's a must.

And I'm fucking serious.

md

Quote from: ewardask him to sign an autograph to xixax

seems fair enough, ill see what i can do
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

Alethia

we could have a collection of em, cuz pta already signed one to us...we could just keep building em up

kotte

Quote from: ewardwe could have a collection of em, cuz pta already signed one to us...we could just keep building em up

That's exactly what I was thinking...

Imagine xixax disussions on PTA sets among his regulars?

All we need are John Cs, Baker Hall's, Macy's, Moore's, Walter's and Jay's autograph. :)

HalfBarenaked

I'm going to see him in Rochester too. Should be great!

Pubrick

Quote from: kotteImagine xixax disussions on PTA sets among his regulars?
sure, or they can stop by one day and look at the thread on ernie anderson's grave and puke their guts out.
under the paving stones.