Goodbye ptanderson.com

Started by MacGuffin, May 26, 2005, 05:07:43 PM

Ultrahip

we just have to keep rocking and rolling and making better posts! we can always do better! hiya!

Fernando

Quote from: MacGuffinhttp://ptanderson.com/

:yabbse-cry:

Thanks, Greg, for creating your unofficial website.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote from: bluejaytwist
Quote from: bluejaytwistIt will not disappear too far from the original hands, that is the plan.
Stay tuned...

relax children...
i know its the usual fodder to ignore my posts
but if all goes according to plan
things will be fine and back asap
i assure you

In birds we trust.

Thanks Greg for an amazing job. :yabbse-cry:  :salute:

boombanglarrabee

Sweating.  Big time.
he didn't run the site.

I know PTA didn't.  I wrote the "Obsessed" Thread.  I know what I'm doing.

Redlum

Quote from: boombanglarrabeeSweating.  Big time.
he didn't run the site.

I know PTA didn't.  I wrote the "Obsessed" Thread.  I know what I'm doing.
I wrote a hit play and directed it, so I'm not sweating it either.

I just want to say thankyou to Greg for running a great and truly legendary site. Many thanks. I look forward to its next incarnation.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

SiliasRuby

Thanks greg for the wealth of information.....This is pretty sad but we need to learn how to move on, I am up for helping out and putting together another site, just as informative.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Finn

OMG! One of the greatest sites of all time is closing!?!? I loved it while it lasted!
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Satcho9

Marty McSuperfly

This really sucks. Over the years Greg gave me an autographed Boogie Nights and I treasure it to this day!

Loved the site and appreciated your passion Greg. Whatever happens just remember you made some PTA geeks very happy.

Something Spanish

i'm with ya'll so it's pretty appropriate for me to write a few words. i was hooked on C & C within a few months of it being on the 'net and daily visits were such a habit that even with no news on the horizen those visits did not cease. it was an awsome site. unique too, seeing as pt participated a lot in it. as a pta geek, it was a real fuckin' pleasure to be able to contribute a lil' content. so, greg, thanks man and good luck.

we really need to get all those interviews n' shit back online. look forward to ptanderson.com v.2

peace

sickfins

Quote from: SiliasRubyI am up for helping out and putting together another site, just as informative.

have you read nothing in this thread sir

Brazoliange

Quote from: sickfins
Quote from: SiliasRubyI am up for helping out and putting together another site, just as informative.

Ownzor!!
Long live the New Flesh

Pubrick

Quote from: sickfins

seriously
under the paving stones.

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

ABKman18

md

QuoteI was shocked to find out that the most talented and fresh filmmaker in Hollywood did not have a website that did him and his films justice. It's about time someone had a resource dedicated to waxing his car. This is my first attempt at something like this but I was overcome with inspiration from his films. I wanted to create a place for people to come and learn about P.T. Anderson and his films.

His latest film Magnolia (with most of the Boogie Nights cast and Tom Cruise in a supporting role) will be an Oscar contender. My only hope is that people leave here with more knowledge about his films.

Enjoy!

thanks greg...i owe tuition fees
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche