Started by Xixax, August 09, 2003, 11:31:40 AM

Xixax

Frankenthumb
The Blair Thumb
The Godthumb
Batthumb
Thumb Wars
Thumbtanic

These things are absolutely terrible. Would you expect anything else?

God, I love them.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Just Withnail

Thumb Wars is simply classic.

"Why do we all speak in British accents, when we're from outer space and there is not Britain"

"I am Obidoob Banoobi, I have the silliest name in the galaxy"

Xixax

Hell, yes!

Three words got me addicted to the series. You can guess what they are.

"WE'VE BEEN HIT!"

Everyone, rush out and drop $9.99 on one of these dvd's, and then drop another $19.99 on a bottle of your favorite hard liquor. The two mix extremely well.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Fishbulb

I think the Thumb movies are kind of played out for now, but supposedly Oedekerk is working on a sequel to his movie "Kung Pow" which should be out next year sometime. I thought the clips at the end of the first Kung Pow were just a joke, but apparently he wants to make it a trilogy.

Xixax

Yeah, they do get old really fast, but I just discovered them.

I picked up the Kung Pow DVD for $9.99 at a blockbuster used sidewalk DVD sale, and it is a riot. The multiple soundtracks are killer. hearing what they really are saying just kills me.
[/size]

Ravi

I like stupid comedy, so I have a feeling that I'm going to wake up one day and find the entire Oedekerk DVD collection in bed next to me.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: XIXAXEveryone, rush out and drop $9.99 on one of these dvd's, and then drop another $19.99 on a bottle of your favorite hard liquor. The two mix extremely well.

This kid here needs not be told twice when hard liquor is in the equation!!

Honestly, I have never heard of these, but this has genuwinely sparked my curiousity.