Xixax Chat aka "cronopio's burial ground" ..and on the 453rd day it rose again

Started by Kal, December 15, 2003, 02:06:00 AM

context, context, context.

cine

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobChat Topic: Quinten Quentin Tarantino on American Idol?

:waving:

cine

KILL BILL VOL 1 CHAT STARTING NOW! JOIN NOW!

.. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Chat Topic: How Cronopio managed to spend 24 consecutive hours in front of computers (without sleeping) to save his computer. An odyssey.  An exclusive.  Available to you thanks to Xixax.  

molly

i'm too exausted to even ask what was going on, so i hope you'll make a short story out of that, to entertain end educate us.

Sleuth

Not chatroom related, but everyone must be watching Kibble2 since nothing is happening
I like to hug dogs

yes!! i'm offering gold here and a  banana-chinned fellow releases a new movie and everyone goes crazy.   sad.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ono

Topic: There are now two people in the chatroom.  No, faithful and Xixaxbot don't count - they're only 3/5 of a person.  I smell a Xixax chat renaissance renaissance!