documentaries-recomendations/favs.?

Started by NEON MERCURY, March 06, 2004, 08:42:54 PM

NEON MERCURY

..i didn't see a thread for docus when i searched...its could be b/c their isn't one or it could be b/c i'm a phucking idiot....but i need some help...or list of favs docs i should see or what you guys like the most..

i have..seen :

bowling for columbine-good ..even though i don't like MM this is an eye opening doc...which is what i think all docs should do....

capturing the friedmans-solid...

winged migration--solid.

and i recently bought the kid stays in the picture..and planning on watching it tonight......suggestions/list of favs./help/witty banter/?

........BTW- recently i have been addicted to ceaser salads and ceaser dressing am i the only one.?.......

MacGuffin

Quote from: NEON MERCURYi need some help...or list of favs docs i should see or what you guys like the most..

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Just Withnail

Quote from: MacGuffin

Ach! I wanna see this soo much it hurts...

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

lamas

Rivers and Tides
My Architect was ok

mogwai

roger & me
american movie
my best fiend - klaus kinski
wadd: the life and times of john c. holmes

cine

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Alethia

Pedro

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Just Withnail

Quote from: Pedro the WombatWhen We Were Kings

I adore this one.

mutinyco

Check out Bunuel's "Land Without Bread"
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

RegularKarate

Quote from: SHAFTROkie Noodling

Hah!  Brad made that movie... I know him from my Oklahoma days.

It's a fun little flick.