The Master - Spoiler-Free Thread

Started by MacGuffin, December 02, 2009, 10:12:15 PM

Derek

Maybe you went overboard? Dude, you got worked up about NOTHING. You can't post around here w/o getting your peepee slapped. It's ridiculous.
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Let's take the first step and stop discussing new members, or to sound more retarded "new blood," and maybe just treat each other with respect?  You know, regardless of how long they've been on the board?  Maybe the questions "When will we get new members?" and "Should we even allow new members?" will both answer themselves if we stop asking them everytime something trivial happens.

Also, I came here looking for an apology for Monster House.  I did not find it.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

Quote from: // w ø l r å s on March 30, 2010, 12:40:07 PM
Also, I came here looking for an apology for Monster House.  I did not find it.

my bad, fixed!
under the paving stones.

brother macmanus

renner is officially OUT of the running.  pt is looking to cast younger.
Why don't you make like a tree, and get the fuck outta here?

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: brother macmanus on March 30, 2010, 07:39:03 PM

Source? If true, congrats on the most relevant first post by anyone.

polkablues

Seriously.  Show your work, please.

And if you plan to stick around beyond this one cryptic post, consider introducing yourself.

Also, welcome to the board, et cetera.
My house, my rules, my coffee

cinemanarchist

Boondock Saints name and avatar? I sense foul play.
My assholeness knows no bounds.

children with angels

Quote from: cinemanarkissed on March 30, 2010, 11:22:37 PM
renner is officially OUT of the running.  pt is looking to cast younger.

Boondock Saints name and avatar? I sense foul play.

and signature... hmm
"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do..."

http://www.alternatetakes.co.uk/
http://thelesserfeat.blogspot.com/

Stefen

It's a trap! It's one of Fatners minions trying to throw us off the scent.

Edit: Fatner may be my most favorite unintentional iPhone typo yet.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

brother macmanus

i don't really give a shit if anyone believes me or not, i found this board through a link on the playlist and figured you'd be interested in what I know. my source is working for people involved in the process. this is actual information. I know for a FACT that zack gilford (from friday night lights) came in to meet yesterday. and what the fucks the problem with boondock saints?? i like the movie. i don't have to post here, if nobody cares i can just go away.

squints

Quote from: brother macmanus on March 31, 2010, 10:23:07 AM
and what the fucks the problem with boondock saints??

Hahaha.

So Matt Saracen in a PTA movie? Holy shit, I'm down with that.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Stefen

Quote from: brother macmanus on March 31, 2010, 10:23:07 AM
i don't really give a shit if anyone believes me or not, i found this board through a link on the playlist and figured you'd be interested in what I know. my source is working for people involved in the process. this is actual information. I know for a FACT that zack gilford (from friday night lights) came in to meet yesterday. and what the fucks the problem with boondock saints?? i like the movie. i don't have to post here, if nobody cares i can just go away.

Hey, come on now -- can you blame us for questioning a post by someone who has never posted before and posts something without a source? You'd be skeptical as well.

If it's true, it'll be interesting to see where they go with the role. Please keep us updated.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Gold Trumpet

I think he was mad at us for our Boondock Saints bashing. If true, I believe that is the quickest we have gotten a newbie to react badly to our idea of a welcome wagon.

brother macmanus

lol, it's cool man. i just read through your guy's boondock saints thread, and holy crap do you guys hate that movie! for the record, i don't think it's some great movie, it just came along at a certain time in my life, and i've been using the name and shit online for like ten years.

sorry i flew off the handle, you have no reason to believe some random guy who shows up. i'm not like in any special position or anything, i'm just lucky enough to know people who are involved in the companies that are involved in it. there are other actors meeting today or tomorrow, and i've been told some rumor names, but i want to get confirmation before i post anything. gilford is the only one i know for sure.

Pozer

Quote from: brother macmanus on March 31, 2010, 02:01:44 PM
lol, it's cool man. i just read through your guy's boondock saints thread, and holy crap do you guys hate that movie! for the record, i don't think it's some great movie, it just came along at a certain time in my life, and i've been using the name and shit online for like ten years.

sorry i flew off the handle, you have no reason to believe some random guy who shows up. i'm not like in any special position or anything, i'm just lucky enough to know people who are involved in the companies that are involved in it. there are other actors meeting today or tomorrow, and i've been told some rumor names, but i want to get confirmation before i post anything. gilford is the only one i know for sure.

macmanus, MacGuffin. MacGuffin , macmanus...

good to have ya, bromanus. do stick around and share your insaint info.