Grapes of Wrath DVD

Started by Ravi, June 10, 2003, 04:17:16 PM

Ravi

I thought Grapes of Wrath was supposed to be released on June 3.  It's the 10th and no sign of it.  Anyone have any information?

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

Finally today, 20th Century Fox will release The Grapes of Wrath on on April 6th.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

GoneSavage

This wasn't in any store in my town.  So either it's just my town's suckage (the usual reason) or it was delayed again.

cine

I bought this today for about $10 U.S. That's all it costs. Everybody should pick this up. Won't be breaking the bank and its a great American classic with a wonderful transfer and really cool extras.

GoneSavage

Stephen filled me in that I probably can't buy it here until next week.

Please tell me it's in B&W -- amazon lists it as color -- please god let that be a typo.

cine

Quote from: GoneSavagePlease tell me it's in B&W
It's in B&W. If you ever have confusion like that, consult imdb.com.

Chester R Pennywinkle

I just do not understand why someone would be interested in a film that centers around such, such dirty unmentionables. It flabbergasts me.  Honestly there are so many more deserving events to document then the trials of the lazy poor. Take for instance the opening of my new textile mill in New York.
Rather...

modage

arent message board 'personalities' just weird as all hell?  (besides BK.)
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.