get your radiohead! fresh, hot radiohead for sale!

Started by sphinx, June 19, 2003, 03:05:43 PM

sphinx

tidddbit

"Radiohead fans should know that a new DVD titled 7 Television Commercials will be released in Canada on August 5th. Already available in the UK, the disc is a compilation of videos from the multi-platinum selling albums 'The Bends' and 'OK Computer'. Tracks include Paranoid Android, Street Spirit, No Surprises, Just, High And Dry, Karma Police and Fake Plastic Trees. Even though this is a Canadian release, it will be a Region 1 NTSC release and easily importable through any Canadian DVD retailer."

modage

Quote from: mogwaiI have it on VHS (region 2) and they should've updated the dvd with the other... well... videos.

me too, region 1.  its time to add more videos guys.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pozer

Do you have any suggestions where to go to order this from?

MacGuffin

Available tomorrow, and not just in Canada. $11.99 at all Best Buy stores.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

NEON MERCURY

cool......wonder if it is like meeting people is easy....

modage

Quote from: NEON MERCURYcool......wonder if it is like meeting people is easy....

its not.  its just 7 old music videos.  no extras i'm aware of.  no behind the scenes anything.  i believe its...

just
fake plastic trees
street spirit (fade out)
paranoid android
no surprises
karma police
high and dry
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

jokerspath

But those videos are well worth it...

Did anyone try and watch that Radiohead video retrospective they had on MTV for the There, There premiere.  It sucked major donkey dick.  It seriously was missing waaaay too many videos...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Pozer

how do you know sucking major donkey dick isn't good?

modage

Quote from: poserhow do you know sucking major donkey dick isn't good?

i think thats what he meant.  the video retrospective was THAT GOOD, it was just like a major donkey dick.

tpfkabi

did anyone get it? does it look / sound good?

i have a feeling the technical aspects are prob. poor.........not the videos themselves.........they should have ammended it and added all the newer videos........especially Knives Out directed by Michel Gondry.........i like that video a lot
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

jokerspath

Quote from: themodernage02
Quote from: poserhow do you know sucking major donkey dick isn't good?

i think thats what he meant.  the video retrospective was THAT GOOD, it was just like a major donkey dick.

Themodernage02 was correct, poser, in that by saying it "suck[ed] major donkey dick" I basically meant that it sucks major ass (also a good thing, I should stress)...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

SHAFTR

Quote from: bigideasdid anyone get it? does it look / sound good?

i have a feeling the technical aspects are prob. poor.........not the videos themselves.........they should have ammended it and added all the newer videos........especially Knives Out directed by Michel Gondry.........i like that video a lot

I picked it up and when it comes to audio/video it sounds/looks great.  There is nothing on the disc except the said 7 videos and credits from the videos.  It runs about 35 mins long.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Rudie Obias

i went to best buy on my lunch break today to buy that dvd and i couldn't fuckin' find it anywhere.  i was so pissed and i was looking forward to buying it and brightening up my dull day.
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff