Too into PTA

Started by kotte, August 23, 2003, 08:41:45 AM

kotte

I'm definitely gonna be terrified to post again...if I ever do :)

Something Spanish

In my honest opinion, I believe P to be a faggot, a piece of shit and a loser. He should die.

phil marlowe

Quote from: Shaun DigiIn my honest opinion, I believe P to be a faggot, a piece of shit and a loser. He should die.
well, who cares?

chainsmoking insomniac

Rock it Shaun!  
But enough P bashing.  According to some on this board, these P bashing posts have no "substance."  Only the ones that praise him and bash others who don't like him DO have substance, so remember that.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

SoNowThen

well, regardless of who we like or hate, I don't think we should have anybody-bashing threads. it's not cool.... and it's not sexy, it's just not sexy.

besides, we all need to band together for our kevin smith bashing anyway...
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

chainsmoking insomniac

"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

aclockworkjj

Quote from: kotteI'm definitely gonna be terrified to post again...if I ever do :)
no, no, no...shit, half of which I mummble here is garbabge.  The point is not to make you stop, the point is to make you continue, so we can find something wrong with what you say, flip it all backwords, smash it, kiss it...until finally the entire thread is fuct...so we move on to another one.

Seriously, if you stop posting cause off this, I will hunt you down with an internet stoning.

Cecil

i wanna smash pta's face with a sledgehammer

Pozer

Quote from: Shaun DigiIn my honest opinion, I believe P to be a faggot, a piece of shit and a loser.

don't forget short. He's got short man's complex
alright, no more P bashing now for real
If you ignore Bees, they eventually go away

Pubrick

Quote from: poserIf you ignore Bees, they eventually go away
u shouldn't ignore horse-like chicks tho, u may never hav another chance. go for it dude!
under the paving stones.

Pozer

notice no one thought this was funny the last three times you posted it douche bag.
btw, typing like this: u, u're, tho, hav is ghey. my little sister even gave it up.
just had to grab the hose and water down the hive

Pubrick

Quote from: posernotice no one thought this was funny the last three times you posted it douche bag.
btw, typing like this: u, u're, tho, hav is ghey. my little sister even gave it up.
it's not sposed to be funny dumbass, it's the truth. ur a transparent fake ass bitch like all the other deadbeats who agree with u. now just die and everything will be good.

and attacking the way sumone writes... really now, stick to being insignificant, u know it's ur specialty.
under the paving stones.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Pur a transparent fake ass bitch like all the other deadbeats who agree with u.
did you get that from his name?

...cause honestly I don't think I have ever seen you even make an attempt at giving a person like poser a chance, but instead of addressing him constuctivly, you go back to the pathetic little whines.

are you just sore that finally not everyone is kissin' your ass?  b4 you give him shit for attacking anything about a person, look at yourself.

p.s. you were tryin' to be funny, it didn't work.

©brad

oh jj pleaz, u were the king ass kisser until a week ago, before u and pantalones started dating. p was the one who's ass u kissed the most.  now ur all self-righteous and pickin fights.

whatever, im done. if this shit isn't going to stop atleast keep it in idle chatter. that way i can avoid it all together.

Pozer

cbrad's fawking right. How did I get caught up in these shenanigans.

Quote from: P
Quote from: posernotice no one thought this was funny the last three times you posted it douche bag.
it's not sposed to be funny dumbass, it's the truth. ur a transparent fake ass bitch like all the other deadbeats who agree with u. now just die and everything will be good.

and attacking the way sumone writes... really now, stick to being insignificant, u know it's ur specialty.

you'll have to quote the title and # of episode:

REPAIR MAN: Here's your problem. Somebody had this thing switched to evil.
KRUSTY DOLL: I love you Homer.
HOMER: C'mere you.