▓ Post your Netflix instant queue ▓

Started by Stefen, December 29, 2009, 03:56:31 PM

Stefen

For those who use the watch instantly feature on Netflix, what do you have in your instant queue? I'm looking for some stuff to add. This could be a good idea to give us all something to watch right away instead of waiting forever for the mailman to deliver them. Maybe create some discussion.

I have.

Che
Tulpan
Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired
Lust, Caution
Man Push Cart
Good Night, and Good Luck
You're Gonna Miss Me (A documentary on the 13th Floor Elevators)
Dracula: Pages from a Virgins Diary
Amarcord
The Bicycle Thief
Ratcatcher
In The Bedroom
The Son
Tokyo!
Before Sunset
Birth
The Motorcycle Diaries

I try to keep it short because I find that the more I add, the less I watch, if that makes any sense.

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

squints

If you haven't seen it, you can instant stream Putney Swope. I fucking loved that movie.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Stefen

That's one of those I always want to check out but neve have. It's int PTA reccomends folder haha.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Derek

It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

SiliasRuby

Eyes Without A Face
La Strada
Elevator to the Gallows
Mr. Smith Goes To Washington
Oldboy
Children of Paradise
Letters To Iwo Jima
The Battleship Potemkin
Unfaithfully Yours
The Awful Truth
Death of a Salesman
Awakenings
Man on the train
The Anderson Tapes
Sisters
Grand Illusion
La Bete Humaine
Mon Oncle
Long Days Journey Into Night
La Vie En Rose
They Call Me Mr. Tibs
Saboteur
Agnes of God
Sherrybaby
A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy
Love is Colder Than Death
August
The Life Before Her Eyes
The Omega Man
Primer
Body Snatchers
Murder By Death
The Secret
You Can't Take It With you
Red Meat
2 Days in Paris
The Visitor
The Year of Living Dangerously
Dead Man's Shoes
Damage
Glory
Fearless
Thirteen Days
New Jack City
Sex is Comedy
Le Corbeau
Hidden Fortress
The Boss of it All
Onibaba
A Nos Amours
Eight Miles High
Where The Buffalo Roam
Repo Man
Flatliners
Fast, Cheap and Out Of Control
Lady Vengeance
Encounters at the end of the World
Water Drops on Burning Rocks
My Life As A Dog
Lifeboat
The Orphanage
Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance
Day Watch
M. Hulot's Holiday
Traitor
In The Mood For Love
Confessions of a Superhero
In The Realms of the Unreal
A Bridge Too Far
Numb
The Last Empire
Panic in the streets
Le Circe Rogue
Tattooed Life
Crazy Love
Tarnation
The Seven Year Itch
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
Kicking and Screaming
BRD Trilogy: Marriage of Maria Braun
BRD Trilogy: Veronica Voss
A Boy and his Dog
Cleo From 5 to 7
Stroszek
If You Were Young: Rage
High and Low
Dr. Mabuse: The Gambler
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
Two Lovers
Sunshine Cleaning
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

squints

On the PS3, i've found that the limit is 500 for the instant queue. Whodathunk?
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

RegularKarate

Quote from: squints on January 02, 2010, 04:46:52 PM
On the PS3, i've found that the limit is 500 for the instant queue. Whodathunk?

That's the limit for any queue on Netflix.  That's why I keep two seperate disc queues along with my instant queue.

I just had to delete about a hundred from my instant queue though because it's harder to decide when you've got one that long.

Stefen

haha, yeah, that's why I can't put too many things in my queue. I won't watch them if there are too many. I spend more time browsing it then actually watching anything.

Stefen

Antichrist is avail to instantly stream now for all the wimps who haven't seen it yet.

RegularKarate

Quote from: Stefen on March 12, 2010, 12:15:55 AM
Antichrist is avail to instantly stream now for all the wimps who haven't seen it yet.

I pointed this out in the Antichrist thread over a week ago, you fucking wimp.

john

Richard Linklater's Suburbia is on streaming!

That shit hasn't even gotten a DVD release in the states and now here it is... inside my TV!

Very pleased.
Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

Stefen

LOL. I got stoned for the first time while watching that movie with some friends in 8th grade. I remember dying laughing when a short haired brunette started tap dancing. That happens right? I also spilled ketchup on my shirt and ate like seven hot dogs that day.

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee