Pearl Jam

Started by rustinglass, July 21, 2003, 03:02:55 PM

mogwai

Sunrise

How about the guy how got the leftovers in the front row!!!!  Amazing!

Bethie

ohmg, you guys. I got the Christmas single in the mail today! It's beautiful!
who likes movies anyway

I Love a Magician

Pearl Jam announced today that they will release their highly anticipated, self-titled, eighth studio album on May 2nd through J Records. Pearl Jam's new album marks the band's first studio release in nearly four years and their first in partnership with J Records.

The album was produced and mixed by Adam Kasper and Pearl Jam at Studio X in Seattle.

Beginning March 8th, at 6:00 A.M. Eastern time, you can download the first single "World Wide Suicide" at http://www.tenclub.net/ This MP3 version of the song contains no Digital Rights Management, so it can be shared. You can hear a snippet of the new track here: http://www.fmqbproductions.com/epks/2006/pearljam/

The upcoming world tour is expected to be announced on Tuesday, March 7.

Check out http://www.tenclub.net/ for the more information, as well as the new layout (featuring art by Brad Klausen) and massive songs/setlists addition.

I am ridiculously excited.

Sunrise

That news just turned an otherwise mundane evening into something special. It's great to finally get a solid release date to look forward to on the new album. I share in your ridiculous excitement.

Bethie

Consider me more than ridiculousy excited.

QuoteThe upcoming world tour is expected to be announced on Tuesday, March 7.

I'm gonna pee my pants.
who likes movies anyway

grand theft sparrow

So what is the more familiar name for this album going to be?  Like The Beatles' White Album and The Black Album for both Metallica and Prince (not counting Jay-Z as the title "The Black Album" is actually on the cover).  Can we all agree on calling this the Brown Wrapper Album or something?

mogwai

new press photos for bethie to drool over:

Thrindle

Tee hee... Eddie Vedder has big feet...  :bravo:
Classic.

context, context, context.

mogwai

sounds like a playful version of "do the evolution".

Sunrise

Based on Worldwide Suicide, this could be a punkish album. I am making plans to be in D.C. on May 30th for Pearl Jam and My Morning Jacket. Let the countdown begin!

abuck1220

fuck yeah!

QuotePearl Jam's new label, J Records, has reported that the band will appear on Saturday Night Live on April 15th. This will be the first time that the band has visited the show since their legendary 1994 performance

Bethie

Quote from: mogwai on March 06, 2006, 11:42:10 PM
sounds like a playful version of "do the evolution".

I thought so too.

QuotePearl Jam's new label, J Records, has reported that the band will appear on Saturday Night Live on April 15th. This will be the first time that the band has visited the show since their legendary 1994 performance

oh feckin a. and I swore that they wouldn't be. I probably owe someone money now.

how ya like my new avatar?  8)
who likes movies anyway

cine

Quote from: Bethie on March 13, 2006, 12:20:22 AM
I probably owe someone money now.

never bet against me, woman.  :shock: