My interview in Billboard

Started by Kal, April 23, 2004, 12:08:42 AM

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: andyk (10)Now, when we're talking about a massacre where millions of people died including my family... I dont consider it a joke...
And neither did Cinephile. He was not making a joke about you being a Jew and your family. In fact, he wasn't referring to Jewishness at all, or the Holocaust. It has those implications for you, which is not really anybody's fault. It was a really bad accident.

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Pas

Aww poor Andyk, can you imagine being a Jew ?

Kal

picolas

Quote from: andyk (10)cant see the image  :shock:
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

I AM DEEPLY OFFENDED BY YOUR JOKE ABOUT "NOT SEEING" THAT IMAGE, ME BEING BLIND AND ALL (AS I EXPLAINED IN MY FIRST POST).

HOW DARE YOU

Kal

Quote from: picolas

I AM DEEPLY OFFENDED BY YOUR JOKE ABOUT "NOT SEEING" THAT IMAGE, ME BEING BLIND AND ALL.

HOW DARE YOU

well you should get the hell out of here cause this forum is about movies and you need to see them  :roll:

picolas

i apologize for my outburst. it was really really dumb of me to get so offended and then drag it out like that, even though i'm sure you had no idea i was blind. i guess i was just mad because i wanted to be.

El Duderino

Quote from: andyk (10)

I AM DEEPLY OFFENDED BY YOUR JOKE ABOUT "NOT SEEING" THAT IMAGE, ME BEING BLIND AND ALL.

HOW DARE YOU

well you should get the hell out of here cause this forum is about movies and you need to see them  :roll:

what does that have to do with anything that's going on?
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Kal

Quote from: El Duderino

HOW DARE YOU

what does that have to do with anything that's going on?

nothing... but this is what the thread became... i wanted to share with all of you my article but damn... thats how it is... i wont post another one

andyk,  did you work at Les Inrocks?  You mentioned something about that the other day.
context, context, context.

Thrindle

nothing... but this is what the thread became... i wanted to share with all of you my article but damn... thats how it is... i wont post another one

Dude, you brought this one on yourself.  You perpetuated an argument for about three pages.  Cinephile apologized immediately, and it did seem sincere.  

So if you want to post your articles, fucking right!  Do it up.  Xixax is a supportive place that applaudes personal successes.  But also remember that Xixax is now only 93% sarcasm....
Classic.

Kal

Quote from: Thrindle

Dude, you brought this one on yourself.  You perpetuated an argument for about three pages.  Cinephile apologized immediately, and it did seem sincere.  

So if you want to post your articles, fucking right!  Do it up.  Xixax is a supportive place that applaudes personal successes.  But also remember that Xixax is now only 93% sarcasm....

I have to admit you're totally right

CRONOPIO I didnt work at the magazine per se, but I did work with them because they would often do articles about me and the events I used to organize all the time bringing DJs from Europe to Argentina and stuff... they also did a few articles about the website back in the day

I have to admit you're totally right

CRONOPIO I didnt work at the magazine per se, but I did work with them because they would often do articles about me and the events I used to organize all the time bringing DJs from Europe to Argentina and stuff... they also did a few articles about the website back in the day

That's cool, it's a great great magazine.
context, context, context.

modage

wow, is it April 17th already?  boy, time flies here on xixax.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

cine

Quote from: themodernage02wow, is it April 17th already?  boy, time flies here on xixax.
It's a week later.  :?