Kill Bill: Volume Two

Started by MacGuffin, September 24, 2003, 01:38:09 AM

SiliasRuby

Quote from: rustinglass
Quote from: ewardmany believe this would be yuki

:shock:  :shock: ::creams pants:: :shock:  :shock:

I know all her lines were given to gogo on volume one... but what if it's true? wouldn't that be a great opening sequence?
Yep, a fantastic opening sequence
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

El Duderino

i dunno if it'll beat Volume One's opening sequence....it was bone chilling.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Alethia

nope, nm...it aint her - but im not gonna tell you who it actually is either...that just wouldnt be right

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: El Duderinoi dunno if it'll beat Volume One's opening sequence....it was bone chilling.

It's one of the best movie openings ever.

As for Vol. 2, I read somewhere that it begins with The Bride's wedding, so I don't think Yuki will be on Kill Bill - that doesn't mean I don't wish she was  :wink: . Anyways, I 100% trust Quentin so whatever the opening is, it's great.
Si

brockly

rustinglass

Quote from: rustinglass
Quote from: ewardmany believe this would be yuki

::creams pants::  

I know all her lines were given to gogo on volume one... but what if it's true? wouldn't that be a great opening sequence?

I read the script again

SPOILERS

it's probably that korean chick, Karen Wong at the hotel.
"You fucked with the Wong sisters!" - I haven't seen the film and already a classic.
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: Brock Landerstv spot is finally available
http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2004/IJKLM/Kill-Bill-Vol2/TVSpot/
:shock: damn its cool

It helps to spend the days of agony until it comes out.
Si

El Duderino

wow.....Uma is so beautiful:

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Alethia

Kal

I want to see this RIGHT NOW!!!

Banky

i just saw a brand new tv spot during letterman

brockly

MacGuffin

Inside Daryl's Killer 'Kill Bill' Catfight!
Source: Entertainment Tonight

The wait is almost over! Golden Globe-nominated siren UMA THURMAN will be back to finish her task as the blade-wielding, assassin Bride in QUENTIN TARANTINO's martial arts epic 'Kill Bill Vol. 2' on April 16.

"You see a lot more of how purely, truly evil and false and nasty Elle Driver is," Daryl tells our own MARK STEINES. "You get to the really, really, real, real bad asses."

In 'Kill Bill,' Tarantino's first set of films since 1997's 'Jackie Brown,' Thurman plays the Bride, a former hired gun -- or in this case a hired sword -- who is shot and left for dead on her wedding day by her corrupt boss and ex-lover Bill (B-movie and cult favorite DAVID CARRADINE). Five years later she wakes from a coma seeking vengeance on him and his lethal crew of assassins: VIVICA A. FOX, LUCY LIU, MICHAEL MADSEN and Daryl.

After killing Vernita Green (Fox) and O-Ren Ishii (Liu), the queen of the Tokyo underworld, The Bride continues to hunt down the remaining crew on her death list: Elle Driver (Hannah), Budd (Madsen) and ultimately, Bill. The situation becomes complicated, however, when she learns that the baby she was carrying is still alive -- and Bill is the father.

So, about that nasty catfight. "In the screenplay, it referred to our fight as the greatest catfight of all time," explains Daryl. "And then [Quentin] ended up calling us the 'war of the gargantuas,' like Godzilla and Rodan." But Daryl says that Quentin had seen "Jackass" just days before they were supposed to start shooting the big scene and "he said we were doing it differently, [he's] re-written the whole thing, and suddenly my fight scene became like a 'Jackass' episode."

Daryl says Elle Driver's nurse outfit is based on Nurse Rached's from 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest' and her character has a bit of Frankenfurter's "vampy way" from 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show.' As for that infamous eye patch, "In 'Vol. 2,' you do find out how I lost my eye, and it will make you despise my character even more, if that were possible." Daryl adds that she chose to put the patch over her right eye for a reason: "I used my dominant eye because I didn't want to break anyone's nose or knock anyone's teeth out when I was doing the fight sequence."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

rustinglass

when uma rolls that chair around... I nearly pissed myself.
I can't wait!
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica