I Spy With MacGuffin's Eye...

Started by MacGuffin, January 18, 2007, 10:41:51 PM

MacGuffin

Testing the B&W with my camera. Here's some images on the fly from a trip to The Grove/Farmer's Market.

Enjoy:

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

I can tell you already what Pubrick is going to say, and he's not wrong... but they're nice regardless.  The leaf especially.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Fernando

I like the bird.

But what I want are pics from your dvd collection, no more "I don't have a camera" crap.

Mikey B

Unless Mac's been lying to us the whole time, but I don't think he'd betray us like that.
I Stole SiliasRuby's DVD Collection

Chest Rockwell

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

The last four are very (dare I say it?) Kubrickian.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

A friend of mine headed up a showcase of performers telling their personal stories. I was experimenting with movement and trying to capture the essence of the performer's piece.

Skeleton FilmWorks

pete

oh that guy!  he does like Asian high school kids monologues right?  I saw him in Boston last year.  He seems to know what he's doing.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Pubrick

no no, he cooked me some fried ice cream last night.

he knows what he's doing.
under the paving stones.