celebrities you'd like to meet

Started by bonanzataz, April 27, 2004, 07:34:04 PM

bonanzataz

doesn't just have to be actors, but celebrities are usually actors so i just put the thread in here.

naomi watts - b/c she's awesome
david lynch - b/c he's brilliant
david bowie - so i could tell him that he was blessed with everything
angelica huston - so i could tell her how much her performance in the witches meant to me
charo - just b/c i want to know where she is and so i could hear her play guitar and say "cuchi cuchi"
keira knightley - b/c she is beautiful and seems like she should be getting parts where she can act
john waters - b/c he is a personal hero of mine
sofia coppola - she just seems like somebody i'd get along with

i'm getting deja vu. is this an existing thread?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

El Duderino

i'm having deja vu too, fuck it.

PTA
Tarantino
Uma Thurman
Steve Buscemi
Natalie Portman
Wes Anderson
Richard Lewis - would've
Gus Van Sant
Alex somethin (played Alex in Elephant)
Sam Jackson
Howard Stern
Conan O'Brien
Michael Moore
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

MacGuffin

Quote from: bonanzatazis this an existing thread?

This one is related (and could benefit being bumped), but no reason to lock your thread:

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=3391
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Chest Rockwell

Two proper nouns: Scarlett and Johansson

EDIT: Already met Julianne Moore.

Stefen

Not really a celebrity, but I met chests mom. She gave me a handjob in the car.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: bonanzatazdoesn't just have to be actors, but celebrities are usually actors so i just put the thread in here.

naomi watts - b/c she's awesome
david lynch - b/c he's brilliant
david bowie - so i could tell him that he was blessed with everything

....same here and would like to add

darren aronofsky-..b/c he's the next kubrick..and hes badass, and has a cool demeaner

-steve guttenberegh-so i can ask him where you been at..?
-the creator of the beverly hill scop theme music-..i  still can't get it ou tof my head and i would like to tell him that..
jason lee-seems like a cool cat.......
-

Kal

Who I'd Like To Meet:

Quentin Tarantino
John Travolta
Tom Cruise
Adam Sandler
Naomi Watts
Keira Knightley
Johnny Depp
Natalie Portman
Nicola Kidman
Martin Scorsese
Brad Pitt
Jennifer Aninston
Jerry Seinfeld (and the complete cast of Seinfeld)

Man there're so many... I could write for hours...

The ones I've already met:

Paul Thomas Anderson (phone + email)
Mandy Moore
Willem Defoe
Pharrell
Snoop Dogg
Juanes
Kelly Clarkson (American Idol)
Black Eyed Peas
Gloria Estefan
Lenny Kravitz
Viggo Mortensen
Jennifer Lopez

modage

Quote from: anditok
The ones I've already met:

Paul Thomas Anderson (phone + email)
wait, did we hear this story already?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Kal

Hmmm... not sure... maybe some people in here did... I know jj did... I'm be happy to talk about it but it really wasnt such a big deal... I was one day able to talk with him after several emails and calls... and told him about my past-new projects... he was interested... he told me he would happilly meet with me someday if I'm down in LA and want to have a coffee... of course he was polite and of course I would do it only if I have something really cool to tell him or show him. I did plan on calling him the past few times I went to LA but creamed my pants and didnt. I'm waiting until my project is more advance so I can show it to him. I have a very good contact with his agent John Lesher.

Pubrick

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: bonanzatazis this an existing thread?

This one is related (and could benefit being bumped), but no reason to lock your thread:

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=3391
also this one is for the ones u've already met:

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=1135&start=0
under the paving stones.

Alethia

bonanzataz

Quote from: NEON MERCURYjason lee-seems like a cool cat.......
-

haha, i met him! i was his driver for a day!

he was very sleepy though and not in much of a talkative mood. so i pulled the car over and said, "HEY! WAKE UP, MAN! YOU'VE GOT A BIG DAY AHEAD OF YOU AND YOU'RE ALL FUCKED UP ON SKAG! IF YOU DON'T SHAPE UP, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO SLAP YOU AROUND! GOT IT, BIG MAN?!"

jason lee is awesome.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

SiliasRuby

Kevin Spacey, John C. Reily, Philip Seymore Hoffman, Philip Baker Hall, PTA, Tarantino, David Lynch, Julianne Moore, Jason Lee, Martin Scorsese, Johnny Depp, Charlie Kaufman, Jim Carrey, Ben Stiller, William H. Macy, Steve Buscemi, and Samuel Jackson
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
-the creator of the beverly hill scop theme music-

THAT'S MISTER HAROLD FALTERMEYER FOR YOU, MY DEAR FRIEND!
If you saw the Clerks cartoon, you probably enjoy it even more.

And I'd like to meet Sofia Coppola  and Spike Jonze. Separately, of course.
context, context, context.

Thrindle

Classic.