Happy Anniversary XIXAX.com

Started by Fernando, January 07, 2004, 01:31:39 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I'm not saying post more than you read.  They should actually be inverse.  Read a lot more so you don't say something stupid.  Marks like that stay in a message board forever.  Or something like that.

Your'e doing fine, just keep at it.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Gamblour.

I'm glad it's lasted as long as it has (I really don't have much to say, I've only been here a third of its life). What else would I do with my time without xixax, well I'd probably study more, but that's beside the point. If there were to be a reunion, it could be at the premiere of PTA's next movie, or some other type event.
WWPTAD?

Xixax

Let's all meet in GDIDM's anus!
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Pubrick

Quote from: Gambloren das Manhörenor some other type event.
Eyes Wide Shut orgy at duck sauce's mansion!

shout outs are in order to:
all the ppl who don't over-post, yet hav been around forever and hav made their presence felt.. redlum, pawbloe. they are the character actors of the xax.

unique personages like mrbk, pas rap, NEON, phil, find ur mag, gamblo.

and ppl who've improved themselves and consequently this place over time.. duck sauce, cinephile, ebeaman, GT, godardian, the silver bullet, gdidm, cecil.

and of course most importantly, to all the hot chicks. for making life bearable.
under the paving stones.

Gloria

Happy anniversary and many more to come.  I don't post much, but I read enough to see that this site is full of silliness and controversy while being charming and informative.  I'm not going to name names, because I believe every member here today brings a fun flavor to the site.  I have enjoyed wasting my time here.  :wink:

Happy Anniversary XIXAX!

NEON MERCURY

...well....i just wannted to say that ..i have enjoyed the postewrs on the old board...(i was a lurker but not a poster[broswer problems].....its been a while but i remember people from the old board by their av's...filmstudent use to have that close up pic of justin theroux in mulhollannd ..duck sauce had what he has now..and P had the giant B)........and i have throughly enjoyed xixax more  also....(more poeple engaging).....i think this really is the definative film site on the web....i hope it never gets shut down....or whatever....and part of the reason of this sites greatness is by :

first off....Xixax...thanks for the site....

the Admins....MacGuffin.....P...film student....picolas.....cbrad.....regular karate...ghostboy....JB......taz....mogwai....(i hope i'm not forgeting one)...

and the all the regulars.....and the people like P noted that have their distinct personalities......burgerk.....GDIDM....pas....trem...redlum....gambl.....Duck Sauce(needs to post more)......PhiL.....pedro...GT.....Cecil B D.(mia?).......walrus..Cinephile..OnO.....magali...Shanghai :( .....so now then..godardian...............ebeaman.....rustinglass...Mod-age....shaftr....Fernando
....Progwrx....kotte....pawbloe...raikus..sigur....sydney.....eez28....weak....cowboy..
.......and the women........and the rest of the guys/girls.....don't hate me if i forget...i'm aging and memory is not as good as it use to ..be.....
annd special thanks goes out to my fellow Cinephiles in the "true" forum of xixax...the Lynch forum which..is THE GREATEST FORUM XIXAX HAS...AND WILL EVER HAVE.....

cheers to all .......and a happy 2004.....   :drinking:

Pedro

i got mentioned!  *blush and smile*

this is my only real spot for movie news, too...you guys are like my personal search engine.

russiasusha

In the world of Xixax, I am an extra...
Guess that means i'm back on zigzag!
Movies before 1930 suck

cine

Quote from: russiasushaIn the world of Xixax, I am an extra...
Fluffer.

molly

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: XIXAXLet's all meet in GDIDM's anus!

sounds like a hell of a plan to me...
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

penfold0101

Big thanks to Mr Xixax. for building this wonderful world! Lets not take it for granted. Its one of the best truly free sites i've ever seen.

It's given me somewhere to go during my lunch hours. Instead of trawling the crappy film newsgroups!

I hope to post more during the new year, but i only have web access at work so i barely get time to post anything. There is so much good content to read!

happy birthday xixax.com    :-D
"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.

phil marlowe

what a warm grouphug of a thread. nice after all the banning bitching going on lately.

i just wanna say that reading comments on films and stuff by people you know and respect is really awesome and tthat amount of people seems to grow every day. i was close to make my exit but now i'm glad i decided to stay after all.

happy anniversary.

Vile5

xixax.com is capricorn! and few days after PTA and me, i knew it! :wink:...

Happy Anniversary XIXAX.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thanks to Mike for this great site, well thanks EVERYONE to make it great! my internet life is not the same since Xixax.com,  :cry:  oh god, i'm moved to tears....btw, i hope being mooooore time around here...
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

Fernando

Quote from: themodernage02
hopefully someday i'll make the knowledge list as well.   :cry:

Quote from: in his dekapentikon list themodernage02
Eyes Wide Shut

You're in!

Quote from: NEON MERCURYand the all the regulars.....Fernando
cheers to all .......and a happy 2004.....   :drinking:

Thanks Neon, and for the record Mulholland Dr. is the greatest cinematic achievment of this really young century.