kill bill: the whole bloody affair

Started by Alethia, June 05, 2004, 12:03:13 AM

foray

Quote from: ewardi think he meant: why didn't we see sophie walk with the rest of the vipers into the church seconds before the wedding chapel massacre?

thus, producing the question: if she didn't walk in with them, why was she there in the flashback?  

to which i answer: maybe she had to pee quickly and came in while they were ruffin her up

Yes, thank you, eward.

foray
touch me i'm sick

tpfkabi

no more Klingon proverb?
:cry:

that timeline feature is pretty interesting.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

modage

Tarantino Eyes Full-Length Kill Bill Release
Source: USA Today Tuesday, August 31, 2004

USA Today talked to Quentin Tarantino about the success of Hero in theaters. The film was billed as "presented by Quentin Tarantino" and took the top spot with an impressive $18 million this weekend.

Tarantino also talked about the strong sales of Kill Bill Vol. 2 on DVD, which was released on August 10th and has remained at the top since while reinvigorating sales of Kill Bill Vol. 1.

The sales bode well for Tarantino's dream to bring a full-length Kill Bill to theaters. A film that combines the separate movies could happen as soon as early next year.

"It's not just like slapping the two together," he says. "There are slight changes, and it has an intermission, like a '60s movie."

Tarantino adds that a subsequent ultimate Kill Bill DVD would have a new collection of extras. "It won't make these two (current DVDs) obsolete. We have put everything we could on volumes 1 and 2, but I have all this cool stuff we have from over the course of a year and a half making (the films)."

YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR>  "EVERYTHING YOU COULD" was a fucking deleted scene a 'music video' and 2 10 minute making-ofs?  uhhh, WHATEVER.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

he's gotta stop smoking the ganja.
under the paving stones.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Tarantinoand it has an intermission, like a '60s movie.
Oh now isn't that clever.

ono

So, now are you all sick of Tarantino yet?

coffeebeetle

more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Alethia

Jeremy Blackman

Just watch him movies, ignore what he says, what people say about him, and you'll be fine.

hedwig

Quote from: ono.So, now are you all sick of Tarantino yet?

Tarantinoisabigfucko.

But his movies are beauteous.

MacGuffin

Kill Bill Director's Cut in August 05?
Source: IGN.DVD

A website dedicated to action figures may have given away the release date of one of the biggest titles of 2005. Figures.com was talking about the release of a new batch of Kill Bill action figures, and said this:

"As previously reported, NECA's Kill Bill action figure series will continue in 2005. Series 2 is slated to hit store shelves in conjunction with the August 5th release of the Director's Cut of the two films; Kill Bill Volume 1 and 2. The line-up will consist of The Bride II, Pai Mai, Elle Driver and fan-favorite Bill."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Gamblour.

For fuck's sake, if they're going to gouge consumers with multiple versions, at least make it all at once. I would like to be able to buy these movies (or rather this movie) some day soon. Not some bare bones shit.
WWPTAD?

ono

Alethia

cine