private witt's photos

Started by private witt, January 27, 2009, 02:07:20 PM

Pas

WIN !

good photos, what is the camera is it fancy or pretty household because I'm looking to buy one and I like to colors of yours

polka : lol

private witt

Thank you, it's a mid-70s Pentax K1000 with an Asahi 50mm prime lens, they're not hard to find.  I got mine at a vintage store for $25.  Ebay has them for around that I think.  They're the most sturdy camera I've ever used, and the mirror action is incredibly smooth.  You'll be able to handhold at up 1/8 of a second without any jostling.  The film is el cheapo Rite Aid or Kroger brand stock.

"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

Pas

Quote from: private witt on February 05, 2009, 09:45:07 PM
Thank you, it's a mid-70s Pentax K1000 with an Asahi 50mm prime lens, they're not hard to find.  I got mine at a vintage store for $25.  Ebay has them for around that I think.  They're the most sturdy camera I've ever used, and the mirror action is incredibly smooth.  You'll be able to handhold at up 1/8 of a second without any jostling.  The film is el cheapo Rite Aid or Kroger brand stock.

Damn ! I'm surprised ! Thanks

matt35mm

private witt

Quote from: Pas Rap on February 06, 2009, 07:28:33 AM
Damn ! I'm surprised ! Thanks

I just saw one on ebay for $15.50.
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

private witt