Comments?

Started by prophet, March 06, 2004, 01:55:36 PM

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

mutinyco

Looks nice. But the images aren't in their correct aspect ratios. Looks stretched wide a bit. Sometimes people forget to save it at 640-480.
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

warmstepvision

Well this is my first post and i would be more than happy to comment on commerical and homemade mini35 systems. Agus Casse was the guy behind the home made adapter. This system plays a tremendously crucial role in keeping the audience tuned in on one selective focus point. It is one a great tool for the "film-look" maze. The shallow dof that has finally been adapted to DV prosumer cams is a carnival for dv users. Good people of Dvinfo have been researching this for over 4 months. Additionally to the great dof this optical system can open a lot of gates for lenses. Different focal length can be used to fulfill the subtext the of the shots. Good tool and a great step in dv guerrila film hacking.

prophet

if you have good actors and a good script it doesnt matter what you shoot on.
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

El Duderino

Quote from: prophetif you have good actors and a good script it doesnt matter what you shoot on.

very true my friend...did you buy that? if so, how much was it and from where?
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

El Duderino

i think it's great camera judging by those screen shots

prophet

no my freind, i didnt its like 7,000 + the camera 3,000

El Duderino

shit...that's 10 grand more than i got...i seriously got like a $20 bill and a couple of quarters in my pocket

Pedro

yes. what money a man carries in his pocket truly does show how much wealth he has.

El Duderino

sad, but so so true

prophet

thats why you rent it :)

warmstepvision

Quote from: prophetif you have good actors and a good script it doesnt matter what you shoot on.

Are you a writer? I am assuring you a cinematographer doesn't behave that way. So long..