the marquee

Started by (kelvin), June 25, 2003, 03:32:33 PM

sheshothim

Xixax patty-whack give a dog a bone.

That's what it makes me think of.
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

hedwig

"Really became Xixax after we got our Godard into our Sirk."

polkablues

"Play it as it lays"

also:

"A safe pick for the heffalumps"
My house, my rules, my coffee

Raikus

"It's no one's business but ours"
-or-
"Don't make me quit you"
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Raikus on March 16, 2006, 03:27:31 PM
"Don't make me quit you"

There is a "You wish you could quit us."

Also, I just saw one that read "Where the writing is better yet also worst than Traffic".  Is this an inside joke I'm missing, a typo, or both?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

hedwig

Quote from: Walrus on March 16, 2006, 04:45:26 PM
Quote from: Raikus on March 16, 2006, 03:27:31 PM
"Don't make me quit you"

There is a "You wish you could quit us."

Also, I just saw one that read "Where the writing is better yet also worst than Traffic".  Is this an inside joke I'm missing, a typo, or both?

Inside joke about a typo.

©brad

"we don't give a shit about fish."

Reinhold

Quote from: ©brad on March 17, 2006, 03:51:47 PM
"we don't give a shit about fish."

in that case, i'd just go with "fuck fish."

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

©brad

Ravi

Quote from: Xidentity Crixax on March 17, 2006, 04:33:50 PM
in that case, i'd just go with "fuck fish."

Or It's pronounced "fuck fish."

sheshothim

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

(I just used "OMG"...that shows how serious I am. I HATE those little internet whatever-you-call-ems)

I just saw Han shooting Greedo on the marquee, and it made my day. I warned everyone when I first got here that I would freak out and post when I saw stuff like that. Just so everyone knows....
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

Neil

I was trying to think of a banner, and i decided that it would be funny if there was a ron howard one, something like

Xixax: Check The Directors Chair For Ron Howard, He doesn't get his own Forum.  Or something along those lines, i'm not clever
enough to come up with one...If it was up to me it would say

Xixax: Fuck Ron Howard <-------------That's as clever as i get.
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

Pubrick

you guys can take a break from this thread now.
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Xixax: I think that's why it was locked in the first place.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye