To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

RegularKarate

Quote from: Mikey B on January 19, 2007, 05:43:07 PM
Actually that's part bullshit. I'm actually his alterego. I'll leave it at that.

You guys ride the same bus.

Mikey B

Quote from: RegularKarate on January 19, 2007, 05:47:10 PM
Quote from: Mikey B on January 19, 2007, 05:43:07 PM
Actually that's part bullshit. I'm actually his alterego. I'll leave it at that.

You guys ride the same bus.
Used to.
I Stole SiliasRuby's DVD Collection

Pubrick

Quote from: Mikey B on January 18, 2007, 11:33:56 PM
I know I'm going to get a lot of flak from P and all of the other smart ass's who like to make quick quips for writing that list above but...oh well, fuck it. Doesn't really matter. I'm here to discuss films, human beings, and creativity. I like putting out a positive vibe and will continue to do so no matter what.
first of all, what the fuck dude? i thought it was a really cool intro until you made this stupid comment.

if you are really silias' retarded alter ego you'll be banned simple as that, we don't allow alter egos, one fucking retard is enuff. the list was cool, it revealed a lot of what you liked and gave a complete scope of what you might be able to speak about. but this presumptuous bullshit.. do you think you know us? you obviously have something to do with silias cos you capitalize random words like him. the joke RK made is that you used to ride the shortbus with him. i guess you weren't kidding about that either.

listen, just stop calling ppl out for no reason, this isn't the way to introduce yourself. don't be so defensive, starting out like that only gives ppl reason to attack you. don't flood the board, you've been posting really worthless shit in the 2 days since you started posting. or continue and we'll see where that goes.
under the paving stones.

Kal

lol pubrick... u just did what he didnt want u to do :)

MagnoliaFan25

I'd like to take this time to re-introduce myself and my love of the PT.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

pzyktzle

hello xixax.  :salute:

i've been visiting you for about 2 years now. i tend not to participate on forums, i just lurk and absorb selfishly without giving anything back.

xixax is different, however. i think it is special.

demographics:
26 years of age. male. living in brisneyland, oz.

loves and tastes:
a wide variety of film, music and media in general. i won't go into specifics as i believe my participation on xixax will reveal that with time.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Pozer

Quote from: pzyktzle on March 30, 2007, 07:23:56 AM
demographics:
nice to meet ya.  i'm 26 as well, live by disneyland which rhymes with brisneyland and have oz in the middle of my name.  yes................ yes indeed. 

matt35mm

Quote from: pzyktzle on March 30, 2007, 07:23:56 AM
hello xixax.  :salute:

i've been visiting you for about 2 years now. i tend not to participate on forums, i just lurk and absorb selfishly without giving anything back.

xixax is different, however. i think it is special.

demographics:

loves and tastes:
a wide variety of film, music and media in general. i won't go into specifics as i believe my participation on xixax will reveal that with time.

Welcome, friend.  I don't have as much in common with you as Pozer does, but I look forward to these gradual revelations that you speak of.

pzyktzle

Quote from: pozer on March 30, 2007, 03:43:48 PM
nice to meet ya.  i'm 26 as well, live by disneyland which rhymes with brisneyland and have oz in the middle of my name.  yes................ yes indeed. 

as macguffin constantly quotes/quips:
"This means something. This is important."

thanks for the warm welcomes guys.

Quote from: matt35mm on March 30, 2007, 04:02:51 PM
... but I look forward to these gradual revelations that you speak of.

can you tell i'm a lost fan?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Nice Spanglish touch.  I reconfigured some things in my browser last night before bed and thought I had accidentally set it to Spanish, but when it wasn't and I checked other sites, I had found that Xixax pulled a funny on me.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

modage

we just thought that the Three Amigos forum wasn't getting the attention it deserved so we thought we'd change things up for awhile.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

hedwig

grand theft sparrow