hehe...

Started by mutinyco, June 14, 2005, 07:06:41 PM

mutinyco

"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

w/o horse

Well.  That was boring.  But at least it had sloppy audio editing, awkward transitions, shoddy production, novelty t-shirts, and Asian and pot smoking stereotypes.  But he did run the Magnolia joke into the ground, so I can see why you shared it with us.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

modage

damn, a harsh welcome back from a 6 month hiatus.  mutinyco meet losingthehorse.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

w/o horse

Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

mutinyco

"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Something Spanish

i liked the part where he said "magnolia".

Finn

yeah a couple of dozen times
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

md

whatd you shoot that on...looks good for 1999's technology
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

mutinyco

Entire series is Panasonic DVX-100A, shot in 24p. Entire budget: $0.

We're on hiatus this week. More to come including an interview with Tommy Ramone, makers of Murderball, plus the regular segments.

-St. Joe