George Carlin Enters Rehab

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, December 27, 2004, 02:11:51 PM

cine

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Neil, I just have to know, how did you come across this thread and why did you ressurect it?

For extra points: Why did you do it at 8 a.m.?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Neil

If it's not one thing it's another, god damn

"why would you resurrect this thread? People don't DO that man"

"Neil, why the fuck would post on something that is 4 yrs old. that isn't trendy, you fuck, read the 10 commandments of message boards fucking asshole."

basically pete was saying "i don't like this" and since that type of thing doesn't really fly here, it was my round about way of sparking a discussion w/ Pete about why he doesn't like him...but i guess that was so four years ago. Oh, what the internet gods must think of me.

and to walrus, i was trying to figure why i'm so fucking hostile all the time, and i came to the conclusion that i could find the an answer in this thread...however, i later figured out that being up at 8 am makes me pretty fucking hostile.  My condolences everyone, i'll get with the times, and try and get more sleep

Would everyone just prefer me to start new threads over something like
Quote from: Neil on May 29, 2009, 09:58:51 AM
Pete, even though i agree with you in that George Carlin was hilarious up until 79', that never stopped in my opinion, and this could be the root of all our disagreements
Quote from: Neil on May 29, 2009, 09:58:51 AM
Pete, even though i agree with you in that George Carlin was hilarious up until 79', that never stopped in my opinion, and this could be the root of all our disagreements

?
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

That's all you had to say.  It's not a serious maintenance issue to post in old threads, and it's good that you dug this one up, but it was totally non-sequitor and in that regard, it puzzled me.

It puzzled me hard.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pas