pta on set

Started by cowboykurtis, April 20, 2003, 06:20:54 PM

xerxes

Quote from: ebeaman69
I'm 16 and I've never kissed a girl...I doubt I'll be making freaking out with girls on the set of my movies...I just don't want to lie to myself, you know.

what exactly does that mean???

Pedro

Quote from: ebeaman69making freaking out with girls

that's classic and i love you for it.

Ernie

Quote from: Pedro the Wombat
that's classic and i love you for it.

Lol, thank you man.

Quotewhat exactly does that mean?

Lol, I don't really know what that means man, I guess I just kinda typed it. Lol, I guess it could mean fucking violently making out with girls or frenching or something...whatever. Take it for whatever you want it to be. The freaking should really be before the making...but then, it just doesn't sound as cool, does it? I'm not going to edit it.

Pedro

I'm 16 and I've never kissed a girl...I doubt I'll be making freaking out with girls on the set of my movies...I just don't want to lie to myself, you know.

I'm no girl...but... :kiss:

There are some girls here though...maybe they'll help you out?

Duck Sauce

Well, come on...would you rather I was all arrogant and suave about it?

Thats the first step towards being cool.

Pubrick

Quote from: Duck SauceThats the first step towards being cool.
the second is to stop taking steps to be cool.
under the paving stones.

budgie

Quote from: cowboykurtis
Quote from: MacGuffinI can attest that PTA runs a very laid back, but efficient set. It was a pleasure to watch him work.

what pta film were you on?

'MacGuffin' is what PTA calls his penis.

Quote from: MacGuffin6', 185 lbs.

:shock:

MacGuffin

Quote from: budgie'MacGuffin' is what PTA calls his penis.

And probably what you'll call yours. You'll like it at first, playing with it and liking the joy it brings you, then for some reason you'll become annoyed by it 'cause it just gets in the way to the point of being a nuisance that'll you want it out of your life and sever it.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

budgie

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: budgie'MacGuffin' is what PTA calls his penis.

And probably what you'll call yours. You'll like it at first, playing with it and liking the joy it brings you, then for some reason you'll become annoyed by it 'cause it just gets in the way to the point of being a nuisance that'll you want it out of your life and sever it.

Maybe. Frankly, though, it's unlikely I'll ever get my penis, because it would cost me too much, leave a lot of scars, and always be impotent and a bit of a fake, so falling cruelly short of my ideal.  :yabbse-cry:

sphinx

budgie: perhaps you would like to see a picture of macguffin's hair?  only with his permission, of course

budgie

Quote from: sphinxbudgie: perhaps you would like to see a picture of macguffin's hair?  only with his permission, of course

Yes please.

aurora

Eraserhead style?

Pubrick

Quote from: mogwai
Quote from: DionySuSEraserhead style?
No, House Party II style.
under the paving stones.

chainsmoking insomniac

"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

budgie

Secretly, I was hoping more for:

That's my hand he's got there, the weirdo.

Now who is messing with my av? Dirty sphinx.