The Brown Bunny

Started by meatwad, May 09, 2003, 07:49:32 PM

Bud_Clay

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackManthe dumbest thing i have ever read posted here and that is saying a lot

but coming from a guy who's online persona is a salute to a child molester  i am not that shocked

p.s the guy who created this site is a conservative, and he has a lot more interesting ideas and theroys about cinema then you would ever spew out

what does the fuck being conservative have to do with art

not all conservatives are nuts much like im sure some democrats are not all liberal freaks

im a conservative and i am against censorship 100

of course you're a conservative...only a conservative would be enough of an idiot to think im saluting a child molester.  keep it up einstein.

what does this have to do with art?  well considering that art has been expressing the corrupt authority that has tortured people in their society ever since it's creation has a fucking lot to do with conservatism.  are you that much of a fucking moron you have no idea your beliefs stray along with others that the government should be able to have control over this?  That is what it means to be a conservative.  I don;t care if you are a rightwinger or a leftwinger you are in the same zone all the historical figures who corrupted their own society were that caused much human suffering. Get that through your thick head you imbecile.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

keep it up ? is that a threat ?

go ahead and explain your pic and name combo then

ive already went to great lengths explaining why i thought happiness helped some people  justify having fucked up ideas

i said that , that film humanizes a monster

by the way this country would of went down in flaimes years ago had it not been for conservatives

if we had p.c freaks in office we would of been weak and this country would of been taken over by some fucking mad men

you think bush is bad ??????? try bin laden or hitler those are real fucked up people

i just disagree with godardian as does george bush, bin laden would of had godardian put to death

so keep being a douche, and remember this your view will never be taken seriouse by our goverment

Bud_Clay

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackMankeep it up ? is that a threat ?

go ahead and explain your pic and name combo then

ive already went to great lengths explaining why i thought happiness helped some people  justify having fucked up ideas

i said that , that film humanizes a monster

Jesus....ever hear of the word Satire?

i hope your choice of persona is is ironic and meant to be black comedy

but not to be a dick but where is this humor, i never see you cracking jokes

Bud_Clay

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackManby the way this country would of went down in flaimes years ago had it not been for conservatives

if we had p.c freaks in office we would of been weak and this country would of been taken over by some fucking mad men

you think bush is bad ??????? try bin laden or hitler those are real fucked up people

i just disagree with godardian as does george bush

you say that like he's in your room.

You're a fine example of what i'm talking about.  Ignorance so thick you've little hope of understanding what you are supporting.  I'm afraid you're not the first to give me the luxurious 2 choices between Bush or Bin Laden.  That's like saying would you like to eat 6 month old chicken or horse shit?  That's great the only reason you can find for supporting such an idiot is because he's not as bad as Bin Laden.

moron i am not giving you a choice i am saying that if someone like you meant anything in this world

someone like bin laden would come and knock our block  off

good thing for us people with your view have zero power in this world

thank god for george bush

Bud_Clay

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackManbut not to be a dick but where is this humor, i never see you cracking jokes

why crack jokes when there's you?

if supporting a oil billionare helps keep p.c freaks from gaining any kind of power in this world

i will vote again and again for republicans

i love it when  ultra liberal people are opressed

i think its wrong to opress someone for race reasons or sex reasons

but p.c liberal losers are another story , and they should have zero say in the world

rock on

Quote from: Bill Maplewood
Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackManbut not to be a dick but where is this humor, i never see you cracking jokes

why crack jokes when there's you?

yeah i guess i am here to crack on people like you, and i will

but that does not go far at all to back up your claime that your support of a child molester is meant all in good humor

and if it is , well then wait to go yeah real funny whats next making fun of kids with cancer

maybe bill mapplewood can come over your house and drill in you the but and then that would be funny

but you might like it

Bud_Clay

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackManmoron i am not giving you a choice i am saying that if someone like you meant anything in this world

someone like bin laden would come and knock our block  off

good thing for us people with your view have zero power in this world

thank god for george bush

Yes...surely we are safe thanks to dubya.  thanks to him we are free from terrorism and bin laden is no more....wait, didnt we go after saddam? uh oh....forgot someone didnt we?...oh they're all the same right, santa?

yes thank god for bush....no actually, thank jesus for him.

your point makes no sense douche bag sure were not safe but are better then afganasthan circa 2001

yes we are

are we better off then the world would be under hitler ??

yes

and thank strong non p.c people from letting those bastards gain power

losers like you were telling the world that we should

" talk to mr bin laden and see why he is so mad"

Yeah right fuck him

all you are doing is spewing cliches

but agin it makes me sooooooo happy that nobody in any place of power that matters in this goverment has views like yours

Bud_Clay

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackManif supporting a oil billionare helps keep p.c freaks from gaining any kind of power in this world

i will vote again and again for republicans

i love it when  ultra liberal people are opressed

i think its wrong to opress someone for race reasons or sex reasons

but p.c liberal losers are another story , and they should have zero say in the world

rock on

well awesome dude...you're gonna support the destruction of this planet and add to totalitarian power & greed because of your distaste for people who are anal about racially incorrect terms.. you sir are a ridiculous human being of no good to the human race or this planet we all must live on.  

surprise, surprise..

thank god thank jesus thank mother nature thank charles darwin thank the big boom theroy thank the cast of sanford and son thank whoever created this world

for the fact that p.c freaks have no power in this world and i have a smug look on my face

fuck you , your opinions mean nothing

you got mad at me because i called a film gay, and yet you get upset because i call you on the fact that you are using child molestation for your own fun

you say its a joke i sense its deeper then that

yeah i am the bad guy uh huh