You might be obsessed with Paul Thomas Anderson if....

Started by boombanglarrabee, October 21, 2003, 08:04:40 PM

Ordet

were spinning

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: Roman CibelesYou wish for  "SAN FERNANDO VALLEY P.T.A"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077660/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0166869/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0262112/

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL

West Valley PTA (1970)

Plot Outline: George the pool cleaner gives lessons in love to Valley girls and their moms.

LOL!
Si

NEON MERCURY

...you thought about commiting suicide when you first read the thread under this one.

Reel

I just friended this rly hot girl from high school on Facebook. Her name's Cheniece, and the first thing I can think of saying to her is "Cheniece, Cheniece the piece." she won't get the reference, but I think the message is clear  :inlove:

mogwai

Quote from: Reelist on March 31, 2011, 09:31:49 PM
I just friended this rly hot girl from high school on Facebook. Her name's Cheniece, and the first thing I can think of saying to her is "Cheniece, Cheniece the piece." she won't get the reference, but I think the message is clear  :inlove:

That she thinks you're mentally retarded?

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Ordet

were spinning

Sleepless

So many PTA threads, I couldn't decide where to put this... Driving home from work last night I caught Caged Animals — Teflon Heart (Starslinger Remix) on the radio. There's a line in there about the guy's girlfriend making him watch Magnolia. I thought it was funny because I'm pretty sure everyone on this board has forced their significant other to sit through it at one point.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

Quote from: Sleepless on August 18, 2011, 09:59:09 AM
There's a line in there about the guy's girlfriend making him watch Magnolia. I thought it was funny because I'm pretty sure everyone on this board has forced their significant other to sit through it at one point.

All I had to do was ask her if she saw it.

She said "I Hated It."

Doesn't mean I'm still not havin' sex with her!!!

ElPandaRoyal

"You might be obsessed with Paul Thomas Anderson if...." every time you see a new post on the Master topic you get excited and absolutely sure they've released a trailer, and a release date, which is tomorrow.
Si

O.

... you thought "Couch" was a masterpiece of comedic filmmaking.
superb

Pubrick

Quote from: O on September 10, 2011, 05:27:58 PM

welcome to xixax. introduce yourself and tell us a bit about how you found the site, and your favourite movie/director/xixax member you've been stalking, or whatever..
under the paving stones.

O.

Quote from: Pubrick on September 11, 2011, 03:22:31 AM
Quote from: O on September 10, 2011, 05:27:58 PM

welcome to xixax. introduce yourself and tell us a bit about how you found the site, and your favourite movie/director/xixax member you've been stalking, or whatever..

I was looking for something like this! Awkwardly this is the first time I find it. Will do, will do.
superb

Robyn

... you talk so much about him that you get PTA-related stuff on your birthday, even tho you haven't asked for it

well, I am guilty.