in this thread i will rate your avatar

Started by sickfins, March 03, 2004, 10:19:07 PM

Pubrick

Quote from: WPubrick can't take a joke! Pubrick can't take a joke!

Awww...P is so sad!  This is him --->   :(  :oops: :cry:
alrite, let's clear the shit right now.

for a long time i ignored u and u tried to get my attention, like u were in love with me or sumshit. then u took sum medication or whatever and they were the best months xixax ever had. now since that ONE time i acknowledged ur existence in the Iraq thread u've been on my balls.

we then exchanged a few PMs in which u grovelled to me in that insincere way we've come to know and hate. i responded like i always hav, i don't appreciate insincerity or ppl hanging off my dick. (haha, look at all these jokes, the way i replied was a joke and YOU couldn't take it!) so u freaked out and i let u hav the final word on PM. in my last reply i said "i made a mistake acknowledging ur existence", and congratulations u made me do it again.

oh yeah, u see, for the new ppl who don't give a shit about u and ur cause, i should explain that for months Walrus had been crying that no one payed attention to him, he got angry cos no one quoted him, replied to his posts, etc. this was during the medication times. then he remembered the theory his old buddies had: to get attention u just gotta start being me or hating me.

so let's clear the shit right now, all i've said so far is true. i again ask that u get off my sack and get on with ur life, i will not make out with you. the first thing would be to remove that abusive shit from ur signature, we are not buddies and i don't appreciate the gesture when i hav told u specifically not to talk to me or refer to me anymore.
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I congratulate you on setting everyone on Xixax straight.

I'm sure you understand completely my motives, because this is after all, online.

The fact is, give it a few months, and you'll be due for another outburst.  For you, this odd bouts of insult slinging is a usual occurence.  

I don't know what you think you're accomplishing.

Whether people like me or not has nothing to do with your posts.  You name drop so often and talk shit about everyone all the time anyway, this will just blow over.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

so ur not gonna remove that from ur signature and u want to stretch this out longer than it needs to?

in case u havn't noticed, i even compliment the ppl i diss, i diss when it is funny or when it is witty, u do it to get attention cos ur a fucked up little kid. just leave me alone and i will continue to ignore u, everyone else here is happy why can't u be, oh yeah u need the attention.

it's true isn't it, that this is the most attention u've got in months, i bet ur wacking off right now.
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

You're no different than me, you know.

Oh, and I fixed my signature, sir.

I hope you're not offended anymore.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

what does that mean?

all that happened, and ur ignoring all the shit i said before about what transpired, is that u wanted to be my friend, and i rejected u. yes it was that lame, u came grovelling to me that u wanted to suck my dick and i said NO. now u can't handle it.

listen man, i really want to ignore u but u make it difficult when u mention me every chance u get, it was fine when ur rank said u were in love with me cos u didn't take it any further, would it help if u got that again? then maybe we can all get back to ignoring u.
under the paving stones.

modage

W is Walrus!  damn, i was trying for the last month to figure that out.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

El Duderino

Quote from: themodernage02W is Walrus!  damn, i was trying for the last month to figure that out.

yes.....me too.

i guess this is as good a place as any to bring this up. i'm not mad or anything but who keeps changing/revising my custom rank?
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Sleuth

Quote from: El Duderinoi guess this is as good a place as any to bring this up. i'm not mad or anything but who keeps changing/revising my custom rank?

you
I like to hug dogs

El Duderino

Quote from: Sleuth
Quote from: El Duderinoi guess this is as good a place as any to bring this up. i'm not mad or anything but who keeps changing/revising my custom rank?

you

no

Sleuth

Quote from: El Duderino
Quote from: Sleuth

you

no

Yes, it changes whenever you reach certain post numbers.  Don't forget the rules of Xixax:  You determine your rank, and your height determines your altitude
I like to hug dogs

El Duderino

i thought once you reach 1000....it just says over-poster

Stefen

custon ranks are like assholes. most people have em.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Sleuth

Quote from: El Duderinoi thought once you reach 1000....it just says over-poster

actually that might have been custom
I like to hug dogs

NEON MERCURY

Chest Rockwell

I want the custom thing, but then I'm afraid I won't know what to put in it... or that I'll put in something, out of fear and peer pressure, something like 'brokehisnecktryingtogiveself-fellatiosdvjbdsv' and everyone will just look at me wierdly.