what the hell happened to xixax?

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, December 15, 2003, 11:53:10 PM

bonanzataz

Quote from: The Gold Trumpet
Good job, you just took a sentence and wrapped it into a joke that made no sense at all. Spout, just spout.

how about i ejaculate into your fucking mouth? you'd like that wouldn't you? yeah. yeah you would big boy.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: taz.
Good job, you just took a sentence and wrapped it into a joke that made no sense at all. Spout, just spout.

how about i ejaculate into your fucking mouth? you'd like that wouldn't you? yeah. yeah you would big boy.

Now that's just funny.

bonanzataz

sorry gt, i just wanted to push you over the edge. i thought i had you for a while.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: taz.sorry gt, i just wanted to push you over the edge. i thought i had you for a while.

The last one was too over the top in the ridiculous. You should have used something everyone associates with me against me and wrapped it into a joke. You did the first time but kinda got off tack after. That would have been better.

bonanzataz

Quote from: taz.sorry gt, i just wanted to push you over the edge. i thought i had you for a while.

The last one was too over the top in the ridiculous. You should have used something everyone associates with me against me and wrapped it into a joke. You did the first time but kinda got off tack after. That would have been better.

AAAAAH! IT NEVER ENDS!

Raikus

This just made me laugh the laugh of ages. Good stuff.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: taz.

how about i ejaculate into your fucking mouth? you'd like that wouldn't you? yeah. yeah you would big boy.[/quote

relax peter north

i hate the new layout, and im sure it hates me too. I miss the action for 3 days and its all changed

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

This is no good... What the fuck?  The old style was classic!

This is too Windows.  The very thing I try to ignore by enjoying my computer by going to fun websites.

Please change it back...or at least bring back the banners...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

TheVoiceOfNick

The downside is:  It looks like Windows crap.  It could have at least been an OSX skin!

The upside is: Now I can browse at work and people passing by will think i'm working on some XP related thing...

Vile5

Quote from: XIXAX1: This theme is a PARODY
i don't like this parody  :(
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

TheVoiceOfNick

First Hotmail changes its look, now this... ok... someone is out to get me...

Ravi

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickFirst Hotmail changes its look, now this... ok... someone is out to get me...

Protect your essence.

Weak2ndAct

My only gripe with the new look is that it makes obnoxiously large AV's and sigs look... even more obnoxious.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I hate how it makes quotes look...

utterly ugly...and sigs look like they run into the next post at times...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cine

Jesus, why are people still listing complaints?

It's understood that it's a parody and let's leave it at that. Let's laugh at the format and not complain about it because if Mike changes the format to better the people who are unhappy, it's no longer a good parody anymore, is it?  IS IT?!