..I bet no one has this on their shelf...

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 29, 2003, 11:22:20 PM

picolas

Quote from: picolas
Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoobit was way too funny not to...for me anyway...
keep it to a pm, then.
AAAAHAAHAhahahahahahahaahahahahaa

Dr. Gonzo

I've got Cannibal: The Musical!

Two that haven't been mentioned that I've got, but am too lazy to get the covers for, are Last Exit to Brooklyn and Plan 9 From Outer Space.

Lt. Col Baby Dinosaur

Find Your Magali

Some guilty pleasures on my shelf I probably haven't mentioned before. (I've already blabbered on long enough about "Lucas" and "Con-Air")

MacGuffin

I have:
"You've Got Mail"
"Talk Radio"
"Gia" (although I'd wish they would release the uncut version that's on VHS)
"Plan 9"
"Last Exit To Brooklyn" (on laserdisc because it's not available on Region 1 DVD)
"Frida"
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

Quote from: Find Your MagaliVICTORY
hahaha, dude. i think u won with that.
under the paving stones.

Fernando

Quote from: Find Your MagaliSome guilty pleasures on my shelf I probably haven't mentioned before. (I've already blabbered on long enough about "Lucas" and "Con-Air")

I love that cartoon, especially the music, what is the music they put with the final credits :?:  Is it instrumental or the awfully version with lyrics?

Dr. Gonzo

Quote from: MacGuffinI have:
"Last Exit To Brooklyn" (on laserdisc because it's not available on Region 1 DVD)
"Frida"

I got the DVD imported from Korea. It says it's "all region" on the back.

Does anyone else have the Megadeth Behind the Music DVD?

Sleuth

Neil Hamburger - the show must go off - Live at the Pheonix Greyhound
I like to hug dogs

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: SlobhNeil Hamburger - the show must go off - Live at the Pheonix Greyhound

who/what is  neil hamburger....

Sleuth

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
Quote from: SlobhNeil Hamburger - the show must go off - Live at the Pheonix Greyhound

who/what is  neil hamburger....

A great character comedian with a bit of Andy Kaufman in him
I like to hug dogs

Redlum

Quote from: Donald Darko
Quote from: SlobhA great character comedian with a bit of Andy Kaufman in him
Cool, is he into cannibalism and shit?

..... brilliant.

My Dad made me watch Victory recently. I said: this is just The Great Escape with football. He said: Yes. Yes it is.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

Link

Okay, technically it's not mine, it's my girlfriend's, but still, it's something to be ashamed of.  Plus she likes stuff like Mixed Nuts, Company Man, and of course: