The Master - Spoiler-Free Thread

Started by MacGuffin, December 02, 2009, 10:12:15 PM

72teeth

:waving: now the question is, do i troll or kidnap?
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

P Heat

DiCaprio?? LOLWUT.
Quote from: Pubrick on September 11, 2012, 06:33:41 PM
anyway it was after i posted my first serious fanalysis. after the long post all he could say was that the main reason he wanted to see the master was cos of all the red heads.
:P

Reel

Leo would be tits, but he prolly won't do it. he doesn't do anything..

Jeremy Blackman

I wouldn't want him in a PTA movie.

P Heat

^^^
Don't even want him in a Marty film anymore....

imagine if he did do boogie nights... :shock:
anyway it was after i posted my first serious fanalysis. after the long post all he could say was that the main reason he wanted to see the master was cos of all the red heads.

martinthewarrior

Starts shooting in San Francisco next week, Joaquin had to lose "a bunch" of weight for it. SPOILER AHEAD Apparently there's a scene where he jumps out of some sort of plane into the ocean. Not much, but something.

Pubrick

Not much, but still a spoiler..
under the paving stones.

martinthewarrior

Sorry, thought people might be into knowing that it starts shooting next week. Thought I was leaving out the actual spoilers.

Pubrick

Quote from: martinthewarrior on May 27, 2011, 09:19:08 PM
Sorry, thought people might be into knowing that it starts shooting next week. Thought I was leaving out the actual spoilers.

That's obviously not what I was referring to.

I don't think it's a big deal but for all we know the final shot is SPOILER AHEAD the dude jumping and now we all know that he's going to jump END SPOILER and we're going to wait for it until it happens in the final seconds of the film at which point the surprise/ tension is completely lost.

So a little warning like "possible set piece/ climax spoilers" would suffice.
under the paving stones.

Jeremy Blackman

There's a very good chance of that being a major spoiler. Big enough, at least. Many people are trying to remain spoiler-free. Spoilers edited.

Inside reports and such are great, but please do something to conceal spoilers. There's actually a better color than white... I just can't remember it.

P Heat

Damm... a bit to late for me :yabbse-undecided: hopefully its not big spoiler.

I'm going to watch Wise Blood tomorrow  :yabbse-grin: and news about shooting next week is great.

martinthewarrior

SPOILER:
What I posted before doesn't give away the ending. Or much of anything.
END SPOILER.

I'll try to be more careful if I post anything else about it.

modage

Quote from: martinthewarrior on May 27, 2011, 08:35:58 PM
Starts shooting in San Francisco next week, Joaquin had to lose "a bunch" of weight for it. SPOILER AHEAD Apparently there's a scene where he jumps out of some sort of plane into the ocean. Not much, but something.

Question: how did you come by this info?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

martinthewarrior

polkablues

Question: are you Casey Affleck?
My house, my rules, my coffee