The XIXAX.COM P.T. Anderson Home Film Festival

Started by Xixax, June 04, 2003, 06:58:42 PM

pixelnixel

I'll tell my dad, he'd truely be interested in this....
I'm getting him the P>D>L> with a 20% discount!!!!!!
I can get P.D.L. early too, but I better not or I'll be fired....
was that childish enough???
Patience builds the mind of man.  
Maintain balance while you plan.

Xixax

I ordered PDL through Amazon last night. It's anybody's guess as to whether it'll be here in time for me to participate in the viewing, though.

At least I do have the other three.

I think this is going to be fun!
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Jon

Jon

(Banner wise, it's awesome, although I could've gone for a little more "original aspect ratio".)

:wink:

Xixax

Oh, man. That would have been rich.

I should have made the banner with hugeass black bars across the top and bottom. Didn't even occur to me.

When you do a Google image search, you take what you can get, know what I'm sayin?

:)
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Ghostboy

This definitely sounds like fun. Luckily, my computer is right next to my TV...I'm typing most of the time when I'm watching movies anyway, so this will work nicely.

dufresne

wtf...i love PTA and i still don't own any of his movies on dvd...
There are shadows in life, baby.

Ghostboy

I've got all of them  :-D

(except for C&C and DDS)

Ernie

Quote from: GhostboyI've got all of them  :-D

(except for C&C and DDS)

Are they all mint? I probably could have taken better care of my Magnolia one, it's in really great condition but it's a little messed up on the edge of the spine.

How is the PDL dvd by the way? Best one yet? Better than BN? How is it? Is there any outtakes, behind the scenes, or making of footage at all?

dufresne

Quote from: Ghostboy

(except for C&C and DDS)

how many people here own copies of these?  did you get em off ebay?
There are shadows in life, baby.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: dufresnehow many people here own copies of these?  did you get em off ebay?

I think they're like... floating... somewhere...

GodDamnImDaMan

God Damn im Da Man is down fo this shizzo, he'll be in the chat room creamin his pants to ever god damn scene......especially the frogs dropping on the ugly toothed bastard from plesantville!

Youz my ho MArky Mark!
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Spike

That's a funny and great idea, I think! I will join you of course!
To me everything's perfect! I have a computer, a TV and a DVD-Player in my room! The only problem is that "Punch-Drunk Love" will be released in Germany a couple of months later. But I will be there with "Sydney", "Boogie Nights" and "Magnolia".

But I have a little bit problems with the time.
What time will it be in Germany when the Festival begins?

Spike
"We're gonna celebrate St. Suck-My-Big-Fat-Fucking-Sausage'a!!!"

phil marlowe

it's the wonderfull part of the day that is 3am. i really like to start watching magnolia at that time...

i would've joined with boogie nights and magnolia wich is the only ones i own but i just noticed that i'll be sitting in the mud rollin a chronic while singin the chorus to  'private dancer' at roskilde.xzibit's gonna be there too, i cvant wait.

Spike

Is it true? In Germany it's 3am when the films begin?

Spike
"We're gonna celebrate St. Suck-My-Big-Fat-Fucking-Sausage'a!!!"