Avengers: Age of Ultron

Started by MacGuffin, August 07, 2012, 05:21:11 PM

Pozer

Quote from: Alexandro on May 02, 2015, 10:12:39 AM
i wish one of this pieces of shit bombed massively so they finally stop making them.

Unfortunately that aint ever gonna happen cos even people like you who hate their guts are still throwing money at them on opening day.

Alexandro

Quote from: Pozer on May 03, 2015, 02:49:30 PM
Quote from: Alexandro on May 02, 2015, 10:12:39 AM
i wish one of this pieces of shit bombed massively so they finally stop making them.

Unfortunately that aint ever gonna happen cos even people like you who hate their guts are still throwing money at them on opening day.

my kid wanted to see The Hulk, reviews for the first avengers were positive, there's a ton of talented actors there. I don't hate every comic book movie, but the marvel movies I've seen (Iron Man, Captain America and this) have each gotten alarmingly worst than the last one. And they have all received nice reviews and made good box office.

polkablues

Absolutely hated this movie for the first 45 minutes or so, and ended up begrudgingly enjoying myself by the end. Once you wade through the sea of winky gag bullshit, there are seeds of a compelling story in there. This franchise will only benefit from not having Joss Whedon behind the wheel anymore, and I say that as someone who likes the dude.
My house, my rules, my coffee