Hello. Does anyone remember me?

Started by Banky, August 10, 2004, 02:23:42 PM

Banky

its nice to see that some of the throwback calssics are still all over the xixax boards, i guess everyones favorite acjj never came back

Reinhold

usually i'm the one to awkwardly bring him up, but even i've realized that nothing pleasant ever comes to it. no, he's not back.

you are, though. try discussing film or posting an article.

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Pubrick

Quote from: Banky on July 03, 2006, 12:26:11 AM
its nice to see that some of the throwback calssics are still all over the xixax boards, i guess everyones favorite acjj never came back
uh.. he never came back because he was banned three years ago. do you know what banned means?

where's Weak2ndAct to tell it like it is.. oh wait there he is:

Quote from: Weak2ndAct on January 17, 2006, 05:07:17 AM
Get over yourself, douche.  No one cares.

either contribute to the community or go back to lurking. no one gives a shit about the dregs of the "classic" period. the board is better for having forgotten.
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

You guys remember Banky?  Whatever happened to him?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

polkablues

Quote from: Walrus on July 03, 2006, 11:49:12 AM
You guys remember Banky?  Whatever happened to him?

Who?  Oh, wait... was he the guy with the thing?  Yeah... no.  I don't know.
My house, my rules, my coffee