Dance with me

Started by kotte, January 22, 2004, 09:28:03 PM

Chest Rockwell

This video makes me feel better about myself. I sometimes like to dance too when I get really bored, though my dances are much worse. Much, much worse...

blueminded

i was having a terrible day...but i mean a terrible day...till i saw that.... :shock:

youve changed my mood!  :-D

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: CinephileI don't agree that everyone should put one up.

Mr. BurgerKing should, though.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

SHAFTR

very funny.  Which gives me idea, we should all do one minute dance videos.  so people can laugh.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

pete

that's what I've been saying.  but my apartment is way too small for that kinda thing.  wait 'til this weekend and I find a cameraman, then I'm busting out my moves.  I can do a split.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Pubrick

Quote from: SHAFTRvery funny.  Which gives me idea, we should all do one minute dance videos.  so people can laugh.
um.. let's not and say we did.
under the paving stones.

Reinhold

1 point because i don't have a real modem... and the other four because you seem to be a pretty cool guy.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

cine

Quote from: clockworkjj

Why on earth did you change your name to clockworkjj?

MacGuffin

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: clockworkjj

Why on earth did you change your name to clockworkjj?

Because P was taken.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Yeah, and apparently using P. was just inacceptable.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

kotte

Yet again it's on the net!! :?

picolas

Quote from: kotteYet again it's on the net!! :?
i don't understand what that means.

Pubrick

i think he's bumping yet another thread on the art gallery.

hey kotte would u mind getting all ur stuff into like TWO threads like everyone else has done?

u could call them "old stuff", "new stuff". so one is archival and the other is current.
under the paving stones.

kotte

Quote from: Pubricki think he's bumping yet another thread on the art gallery.

hey kotte would u mind getting all ur stuff into like TWO threads like everyone else has done?

u could call them "old stuff", "new stuff". so one is archival and the other is current.

Like everyone else??

Stop being such a fucking asshole...

Pubrick

pete, mutinyco, and the silverbullet hav all managed to keep their stuff in one thread.

i wasn't even shitting on ur precious movie.
under the paving stones.