Yodelling Mad

Started by bonanzataz, May 20, 2005, 10:25:40 PM

bonanzataz

so, i haven't really been here in a while, i hope none of you think it rude of me to whore off my movie to you. i needed to make a movie for my intro to media production class, so i came up with the plot two days before we shot and secured my actors the next day. it was shot and edited in its entirety the day after that with dialogue that we mostly came up with right before i hit the record button. considering how short it took to make, i'm really happy with how it came out. hope you all enjoy.

http://pages.emerson.edu/students/andrew_tobia/yodellingmad.htm
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Ghostboy

The opening titles are brilliant.

Maybe you hold too long on the toilet, though...or maybe I was just really grossed out.

The part where she pushes the guy to the ground and throws the chair at him after walking into the room from the bathroom seems to have too many cuts, kinda distracting from the impact of the assault...

And since I'm on dial-up, that's all I've watched so far.

RegularKarate

it was funny... I agree with GB... the titles are awesome.

The staged stuff could have benefitted from a little lighting and it felt like only half a story, but it was funny.

pete

haha you goto emerson?  we probably know the same people.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Jeremy Blackman

Another beautiful one!

The dialogue was amazing. And the guy who played the brother was brilliant.

The cuts in the chair throwing part could have been quicker. Same with the stock footage near the climax. But in general, I wouldn't change anything besides the production quality.

I love how you combine obscenity, surreality, and hilarity all in one disturbing little package.

Pubrick

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanThe dialogue was amazing. And the guy who played the brother was brilliant.
agreed.

i hav only good things to say about this one. i like how ur doing john waters better than waters himself these days.
under the paving stones.