Rectify

Started by Punch, July 11, 2014, 02:03:46 PM

Punch

Daniel Holden must put his life back together after serving 19 years on Georgia's Death Row before DNA evidence calls his conviction into question.

This show is amazing so far, its like a novel on screen, real character study i think everyone here would be interested in & the performances are outstanding this goes far & beyond anything ive seen about life for someone getting out of prison they show every nuance of assimilating to life outside its great.

(sidenote/spoiler i also love how they didnt turn kerwin into the magical negro)
"oh you haven't truly watched a film if you didn't watch it on the big screen" mumbles the bourgeois dipshit

polkablues

I do need to catch up on this show after all the great things I've heard about it.

Also, Ghostboy directed the most recent episode of it.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Mel

I did see 4 episodes last year. SundanceTV aired "Top of the Lake" at the same time, this is how I picked "Rectify". It was compelling. Don't want to judge series without seeing a whole season.
Simple mind - simple pleasures...

Punch

yes ghostboy's ep has been the funniest & best shot of the series so far for me
"oh you haven't truly watched a film if you didn't watch it on the big screen" mumbles the bourgeois dipshit