Everyone is annoying until they reach a certain post count.

Started by Pas, August 05, 2005, 08:27:18 AM

Pas

Cronopio : Used to annoy me to death, now on my list of best members

Stefen : Used to find him stupid. Now find him very funny. Hit or miss sometimes but who isn't.

Neon Mercury : Used to think this was a messed up 14 y.o. ... now know he's a messed up twenty-something y.o. ... like him.

Kotte : Used to think he was a creep ... still do though... but he's funny and a nice guy (though he likes Hitler... but who doesn't)

EDIT : WHAT THE HELL

GodDamnImDaMan

Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pas

Quote from: God Damn Im Da ManWhat about me you whore?

You never were  :kiss:

Pubrick

Quote from: The WLike me, for instance.
it took long enuff.
under the paving stones.

NEON MERCURY

hahaha......this thread title is awesome....[and so true]

my turn,

crono:  use to think he's was 03's brother [younger]...very likeable

stefen: i thought he was from sweden...i like him..he would eb a cool drinking buddy...

kotte:  he looks like a model....then and now...i migth be scared of him though :?

fernando: i thought he was alexandro ..fro real...i use to get ya'll mixed up...but now i can tell the differences..you have fanatstic tastes..and you are a genuine good person

walrus:  i thoigh he was a high school kid that smokes cronic...i think he smokes weed but is in collegye now...i think he makes b+'s in school..

pubrick....: i thought he was from th eusa..bu the' snot..i think he has long hair and experiemnts w/ psychedelics...smart guy w/ good sense of humor and a excusite verbal man..good chap

GDIDM:  i use to think he was a jock....but i think he he fucks many o' woman..

pas rapport:..i thoight he was someone from france....but i thinks hes from canada..he makes me laugh...and he appreciates lynch...and he has blonde hair...he good guy

macguffin..i use to think that he was a guy who worked for warner brothers....but now i think that if you were to follow the end of a rainbow you would meet macguffin..

regular karate: i use to think that he was an alchoholic....bu tnow i think he's sophistacated and knows about film...and has good music tastes....

cowboykurtis: i thought he was a mean guy...bu tnow i think that hes hilarius..and talks good shit....he would eb a good drinkign buddy...

bonantaz:  i thought he looked liked his avatar...then i realized that that it was buddy holly...i think hes cool

mogwai: i thougth he was from seattlle...i liked the fact that he's down w/ pearl jam, lynch, and hot women......

pawyblo:  i thouigth he was from mexico....bu thes from the dirty south like me...he has a low post count but makes his pots worth while w/o fluff...

jeremy blackman:  i thoguth he was
1. really jeremy blackman
2. a communist
3. a liberal
4. a democrat
5. aethist
6.psychology professor
7.  a hippy
....but now the guys just smart...i get confused about his avatars b/c sometimes i dont know what they mean...

onomatopeia:  i thougth he looked like d.j. qualls....and he made me cry when he said aronofsky was not that great....but now i love ono..he good people....i think he makes awesome grades...

picolas:  i thought he was from the states..and that he was 20-something.....bu tnow i think  hes from france....and he will makeme proud by makign a photography book..i give props out...

ghostboy:  i thought he was an paid e-critic who stumbled upon xixax by mistake....bu tnow hes a filmaker whos got talent....much love/respect///

themodernage:  i thought he was a prick....but i love they guy now...his review of broken flowers is the shit.... :yabbse-thumbup:

sleuth./////..i alway sliked this guy...he makes me laugh..and he was th efirst to welcome me to xixax...

thats all for now..........i know i forgot some peeps...i am sorry..

i'll be back though

Thrindle

Classic.

RegularKarate

Thrindle:  I used to think she was hot, now I think she looks like Brett Ratner.

Brazoliange

Long live the New Flesh

cine

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cine

Stefen

hedwig

actually, to my disbelief, he does:

i reach
for my
revolver