Alethia

johnny knoxville is hilarious

Spike

Here are MY two favourite pics of PTA:

"We're gonna celebrate St. Suck-My-Big-Fat-Fucking-Sausage'a!!!"

Vile5

"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

GodDamnImDaMan

this thread did reek of homosexuality!!!!
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

kotte

Quote from: RaviHe's not as hot as this guy:

What a hunk.

Happy Days proves it!

a.santi

I felt in love with Paul´s eyes.

Finn

I wouldn't call PTA "good looking" just normal and plain looking. He has lots of photos where he looks really cool though. Of course, since I'm a guy I'm probably not the best judge. I'll show him to my girlfriend and see what she thinks.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Pedro

For years i would say "hey that guy's cool looking"  

turns out that's just a word for attractive, reserved exclusively for straight guys that refuse to admit that they can tell if members of the same sex are attractive or not.

kotte

Quote from: Pedro the WombatFor years i would say "hey that guy's cool looking"  

turns out that's just a word for attractive, reserved exclusively for straight guys that refuse to admit that they can tell if members of the same sex are attractive or not.

How it is.

Pedro

Quote from: kotte
Quote from: Pedro the WombatFor years i would say "hey that guy's cool looking"  

How it is.

Yeah.  I tell it like that.

md

hmm, surprisingly no one answered my original question of: did pta originally want it to rain cats and dogs but realized it wouldnt work out and switched it to frogs...
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

Pedro

Quote from: mdhmm, surprisingly no one answered my original question of: did pta originally want it to rain cats and dogs but realized it wouldnt work out and switched it to frogs...
no.

a.santi

Quote from: mdhmm, surprisingly no one answered my original question of: did pta originally want it to rain cats and dogs but realized it wouldnt work out and switched it to frogs...

I think that´s because you finally brought up what many of us think.
I´ve read about a time when it rained frogs in an English village,many years ago.Maybe he did it because it was most likely.I don´t think he would have stopped if he wanted it to be cats and dogs.But I don´t know.

Alethia

cats and dogs woulda been a bit messier

Pedro

Quote from: ewardcats and dogs woulda been a bit messier
but a hell of a lot cuter.