Has anyone been able to find PTA's cameo in Minority Report?

Started by BrainSushi, April 05, 2003, 12:16:38 PM

BrainSushi

I've heard that PTA makes a damn-near-impossible to find cameo in Minority Report, and even he doesn't know where he is. Has anybody actually been able to find PTA in the movie?

cine

I know I haven't found him. If somebody as observant as PTA can't find HIMSELF in a movie... its safe to say "good luck" to someone who is looking. I think you'll have better luck spotting both Camerons.

Spike

When I went to the cinema to watch "Minority Report" I didn't knew that somebody famous has a cameo appeareance. But I immediately saw Cameron Crowe behind Tom Cruise in the bus.
Is there really P.T. Anderson?

Spike
"We're gonna celebrate St. Suck-My-Big-Fat-Fucking-Sausage'a!!!"

cine

If there is, Spike, its not worth looking for. Also, did you spot Cameron Diaz next to Crowe?

sphinx

i have it from a surefire reliable source that pta was in fact cut out of this film, but was on the set that day and had his cameo filmed..

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

JP

The best I have is as you are watching Tom Cruise and a group of people walking onto the train, if you look to the back right of Tom's head there is one man not facing toward the camera.  To me it has some resemblance to the back of PTA's head and haircut. I'm only basing this on the few pictures of PTA I've seen around the net.  It's probably not him though, and I am just seeing things.

SHAFTR

screenshot anyone of the cameo shot with Crowe and Diaz?
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Sigur Rós

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

I personally believe there is a cameo of the back of PTA's head also. when TC get's on the train. PTA's clothing style too.

neatahwanta

Are there people who don't really care about this topic??...just curious.

Pozer

Cecil

im not SUPER interested, but id like to see a cap of the supposed back of ptas head.