Which Xixax Members Would You Meet???

Started by cine, April 26, 2004, 01:12:30 AM

molly

Quote from: Sigur RósMogwai, Cronopio, P, GodDamnImDaMan, SowNowThen, Vile5, Cinephile, (Alguien)....

Hell, let's all meet up at Mac's crib!

he'd probably redirect us

Thrindle

Good thread...

GT - because I can harass him in his own thread and he takes me somewhat seriously.  (Cuz I think I sort of am  :kiss: )

Cinephile - because of his evil sense of humor.  

Weak2ndAct - because dude can chain smoke, drink, and write like a motha fucka.  I'd love to read more of his stuff.

Mac - because I just would (too much to elaborate).

Crono - because he is funner drunk.

Godardian - because it would be a free education.

Pas Rapport - because I enjoy his posts.

Bethie - because we made out that one time.

Oh yeah, and Pubrick - because although he never has anything nice to say to me, I pretend he's talking to someone else, and then it's funny.

EDIT - Molly too - because good golly, she understands my sappy GT posts.
Classic.

ono

Whoever's most popular.  'Cause I wanna be cool just like them!!!!!

molly

Quote from: OnomatopitaWhoever's most popular.  'Cause I wanna be cool just like them!!!!!

then avoid me at all costs. And maybe aclockworkjj and thecowgoesmoooo :wink:

Pubrick

NEON, MrBK, slomb - might be entertaining. altho slomb wouldn't turn up cos he's weird like that.

GT, pete, Stefen, cronop - good ppl.

and bethie later, separately.

wildcard: Chest Rockwell, cos he's kinda cool now.

no admins, i'm sick of em. in a sick-of-ur-band-mates / sick-of-ur-family sort of way.

cinephile may be an exception cos he is the latest addition, so i don't hate him so much yet. also i imagine his unmasking would be sumthing like this..

there's very few regulars i wouldn't want to meet.
under the paving stones.

Sleuth

Quote from: Pubrickaltho slomb wouldn't turn up cos he's weird like that.

Haha, that's true.  I'm surprised I'm even reading this thread, or posting in it.  Do the posters I like know that I like them?
I like to hug dogs

Pubrick

Quote from: SlombDo the posters I like know that I like them?

it's hard to tell.
under the paving stones.

Sigur Rós

Are you comparing Slomb with Countess Olenska played by wonderful Michelle Pfeiffer in the movie The Age of Innocence? Otherwise I don't get it....

Pubrick

what are u, joe killer?

sigh.

slomb can be either character, i'm comparing the world he lives in to the world depicted by edith wharton in her 1920 novel and brought to life in the martin scorsese motion picture "The Age of Innocence" (1993), where everything is left unsaid.
under the paving stones.

SoNowThen

I wish slomb would hold my uncovered wrist during a carriage ride...
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

RegularKarate

I want to meet all the admins cuz I feel like they're the only ones that read what I say.

I'd like to meet (tremolo) Slombthrj because I'll bet he has candy in his pocket.

I'd like to meet GT because I know he's probably the EXACT opposite of what you would expect.

I'd like to meet that chick from Project Greenlight that showed up here for three posts because she's famous and shit.

rustinglass

I'd like to meet mogwai, neon and bethie plus everyother pearl jam fan.
Pandaroyal because he's a porto fan. P., GT, molly, cronopio, vile5, sigur, ghostboy....
shit let's all meet and go see a kusturica film
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Pas

Quote from: ThrindlePas Rapport - because I enjoy his posts.

Thrindle - because I fall in love with every woman that shows me the least bit of attention.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Pas RapportThrindle - because I fall in love with every woman that shows me the least bit of attention.

Someone make a thread about this or redirect me. I want to know what the problem is between most xixax users and women?

Alethia

ebeaman cuz i talk to him all the time anyways